Help Livingart Wildlife Park (Tauranga)-DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Lucid

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can any of the powers that be please answer this question.

why was marks thanks to lucid and mystic removed from his post.

this seems a little unfair considering everything they have done.

if you dont want to post here please pm me as i would really like to know.

can any of the powers that be please answer this question.

why was marks thanks to lucid and mystic removed from his post.

this seems a little unfair considering everything they have done.

if you dont want to post here please pm me as i would really like to know.

Mark's Post was edited by Mark.

I never asked where the thing went, I merely commented that previously when a post had been edited, it said so at the bottom of the post.

no need for getting knickers in a twist.

Sheesh

And i mearly answered truthfully that i did not know but if you asked Living Arts he could tell you which he did.

there was no need for your last post .

yes i edited the post

i changed it from the original posting which i had asked for approval to post on here

i had felt that parts of the thread had been bordering on a commercial activity and felt uncomfortable with this, we are effectively a business (albiet a non profit one :D ) and other forum members run businesses but don't promote themselves on here

so asked for some clarification from admin, after discussion we decided to end the thread as it had served its original purpose and i got the ok to post the posting that is there now

after posting it i realised i hadn't thanked ballistic for starting the thread and mystic for the behind the scenes work she did

i then realised i had approval to do the original post but had changed it so i returned to the original

sorry if i have offended anyone that was not what was intended on our part

thank you one and all for your support, words of encouragement, ideas and donations, it helped us keep going through desperate times.

remember the forum is bigger than any one of the individuals in it

after posting it i realised i hadn't thanked ballistic for starting the thread and mystic for the behind the scenes work she did

Thank you for that mark, and we would both like to say that we had fun working for the cause, and grateful to fight for something that so many people beleive in and have shown that they do TRULY beleive in it.