Last Music CD you bought

Zabman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink Floyd- Delicate sound of thunder (live) was the last I actually purchased, most of the cd's I've been listening to lately are promo mixes from djs for dance parties, etc. Lots of good free dance music out there! :D (and by free i do mean legally so, lol)

Travelling Wilburys collection and also re-brought Tool aenema

Me too! Awesome buildup...man I would have loved to see them in concert! Legends

:hail:

caught Rodger Waters last year at nth shore stadium, it was awesome :D

Travelling Wilburys collection and also re-brought Tool aenema

caught Rodger Waters last year at nth shore stadium, it was awesome :D

Lucky you! Haha I've had to re-buy Tool aenema a couple of times as well, seems to be one of those cds that goes missing every time you have a party :lol: great album!

Pearl Jam's "rearveiw mirror" (a bit late I know!), Pink Floyd Live one from the 60's (don"t remember the name), AC/DC Live, and Led Zep's "song remains the same"(again). Rollergirl I saw Pink Floyd at Western Springs in 1985(ish) They were great.I did lose a few (too many?) brain cells around that time though..lol

Downloaded or bought? hehe

Would have to say last album bought was Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears.. gee that was quite some time ago now :)

Hubby bought Mesemerize - System of A Down for my birthday... that was the last one bought as such really even tho I wasn't present at the time :D

Last CD for me was Sean Kingston.

I find it difficult to buy CDs because most of the new people are one hit wonders and their albums only have a max of 2-3 songs which I want to hear and the rest is crap. Same goes for compilations of various artists.

I find it difficult to buy CDs because most of the new people are one hit wonders and their albums only have a max of 2-3 songs which I want to hear and the rest is crap. Same goes for compilations of various artists.

Completely agree - unless I am completely blown away by a new band or its an existing one, I only buy older albums - speaking of which, will be getting December Underground & Sing the Sorrow both by AFI this evening :lol: