Everything posted by enzoom1
-
ID please??
Def looks like a Jurupari. Also looks like it has a bit of HITH or it might just be the camera angle...
-
Oddballs for a 2ft cube?
Aren't those Scarlet Badis?
-
Enclosure Pics only!! Post your enclosure!!
wow That's awesome! How big is the whole encolsure?
-
How Many lake Malawi fish in an Ar620 90litre tank?
I don't think that tank would hold all of them for two more years. You could try selling them now and restocking it with fish that will be able to live the entirety of their lives in that tank.
-
Help how to hatch cory eggs?
Use a small nozzled hose and I'm sure they'd move away from it
-
Game --- Last two letters
wlatsome (had to search for that one)
-
Rodents
Hmm ok.. so really we only can get the "stock" small pets, nothing exciting. The thing is, some small rodent pets that I've seen for sale in the US can only survive in dry, arid areas i.e. not NZ. So if they don't pose a huge threat to our native fauna, why can't we get them here?
-
Rodents
What can we get here in the way of pet rodents. I know of mice and rats but thats it. Are there hamsters, gerbils or anyother type of pet like this?
-
BBC Planet Earth Series
40 Gb, ay? I'd rather just buy the series :lol:
-
ID Please.
Here's a link to a topic that Whetu posted about a Furcatus fry viewtopic.php?f=1&t=40798
-
What are the fish called.?
Glass catfish?
-
Hi
Hey Craig! There's heaps of info here that will help you along in your fish keeping journey
-
.... I have finished my book.....!
Good work Stella! Can't wait to see the final book :bounce: :bounce:
-
Shipping from West Auckland to Wanganui
Ok thanks. Anyone know where I can get the polystyrene boxes and a heatpad?
-
My latest Oscar acquisition Questions
funky They eat like theres no tomorrow.
-
Shipping from West Auckland to Wanganui
I'm looking at sending a fish to wanganui but it's my first time so don't really know how.. I read the sticky about shipping and think I've got the packaging sussed but I have no idea what couriering service to use. Can anyone recommend one? Thanks
-
Italy/Greek Isles/Turkey
Santorini is SO nice
-
Photos of delhezis, how many people own one?
There's some tiny albino sens at HFF mt roskill atm. Last time I was at Bird Barn, Henderson, there were a few 20cm-ish albino senegals.
-
Inspire me with your Oscar pics
Forgot to also say... here's a link to a video of my setup . Took it day after I got my Oscar. The video doesn't show his red tiger pattern very well
-
Inspire me with your Oscar pics
+1 "Inspire me with your Oscar pics"
-
face iin the coffee wooooooooooooooooooooo
Looks like a guy with a great bushy ginger beard and aviators on.
- Pop eye
-
Inspire me with your Oscar pics
It would be fine if the convict wasn't in there because it's likely to give the more placid cichlids a beating.
-
Electric Blue Jack Dempseys
Nice EBJD's Fmxmatt. How big are they? Mine is about 3" but not as blue as yours. He/She's got more black.
-
This is what I have been doing
Watta pwetty baby Congratulations :bounce: