Last Music CD you bought

Zabman

I get sick of the claims that the reason for poor CD sales is because everyone is ripping it off the Net. They don't realise that little good quality music, in any quantity, is being produced these days.

I am surpirsed wok finds 2 or 3 good songs on one CD :roll:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get sick of the claims that the reason for poor CD sales is because everyone is ripping it off the Net. They don't realise that little good quality music, in any quantity, is being produced these days.

I am surpirsed wok finds 2 or 3 good songs on one CD :roll:

Careful, You sound like my Grandmother there Caryl! there is alot of good stuff coming out, you do need to search for it though, as a result of the changing face of music.

I am probably the same age as your gran David :lol:

There are quite a few songs today I like but it tends to be one song from that group and another from someone else, not a whole good CD from one group.

My MP3 player list has a most eclectic selection from Elvis Presley, Statler Brothers, Il Divo, Irish Rovers, Abba, Steppenwolf and Nilsson through to Amy Winehouse, Duffy, Madonna and Red Hot Chili Peppers with all sorts in between! :-?

Careful, You sound like my Grandmother there Caryl! there is alot of good stuff coming out, you do need to search for it though, as a result of the changing face of music.

no decent CD stores in my area.

There "WAS" "The CD and DVD store" in the Glenfield mall, when "Sounds" made a bid for their lease higher than what they were paying, so the mall kicked them out. (This was "Sounds" 2nd shop in the same dammed shopping center)

Any wonder why they went out of business?

why can't they just setup a store where you take in your mp3 player for flash drive and just buy the songs you want and then downloaded onto your player?

Charge a $1 per song... simple! Well I think so.

now thats an idea wok especially for people who don't have credit cards ect or a computer i get mine of I-Tunes and haven't brought a cd for many years last cd was eminem and agree i usually find one or two songs i like on the whole cd that costs around 20-30 buck lol were as i can buy a single song legally for 2+ bucks

The Offspring -rise and fall, rage and grace

its sooo good to still see this awesome band making awesome music, and whats better is that they havent changed thier style much at all, i own all thier cd's! and this one has to be the best one yet, its going to be huge i reckon! lol

and the last dvd was lock, stock and 2 smoking barrels, and layer cake combo

Brought one today..

Bread - THE SOUND OF BREAD

Argh, I know, old. Hate being youngish and finding pleasure in the old tunes. Before that it was The Hollies, Bob Dylan, Janis Joplin, Neil Diamond. Whoops! Did I say Neil??? (Too damb right! ! ! ) :lol:

I would have been ashamed to admit to that :P

ministry nice, pendulum nice :D

caryl there's lots.....how much are you listening to? as you get older you do tend to get more stuck in ones ways/resort to comfortable music you know. i was incredibly surprised at how good James Blunt's whole CDs are I've heard 3 now (one was live) and they're all fantastic. Am I getting older cuz I figured "Beautiful" would be his only good song? lol (Saw him live in Auckland too... AMAZING)

• 3 months later...