November 22, 200718 yr comment_196468 Barbus Tetrazona tetrazona (Tiger Barbs) Paracheirodon innesi ( Neon Tetra's) Report
November 22, 200718 yr comment_196484 Danio's: Zebra's, Lepoard's, Gold's, and some Pearl's (I hope) Report
November 22, 200718 yr comment_196512 I'm breeding: Siamese Fighters Snails Dahnia - Water Flea Convict Cichlids Guppies Bolivian Rams Duckweed Report
November 22, 200718 yr comment_196521 Just platties ATM Will have a got at Bullies and see what my dats do Report
November 22, 200718 yr comment_196562 At the moment i have got breeding: Plattys Guppies Albino Gardneri Killifish P82 Killifish Australe Gold Killifish Scheeli Killifish Brine shrimp micro worms whiteworms Am trying to breed (but not seriously as i dont have enough tanks) kribensis Blue rams bolivian rams striatum killifish Dageti killifish Report
November 22, 200718 yr comment_196565 17 spiece of Killis Bristlenose and daughter has Guppies Albino plain albino snakeskin pandas Report
November 26, 200718 yr comment_197476 Judging by your signature I think it will be a challenge to breed your turtles... Report
November 26, 200718 yr comment_197482 I'm breeding and have young fry of Electric yellow Giraffe Cichlid Blue Lump head Blue Dolphin Blue Cobalt Cichlid Red Kadango Cichlid Placidochromis Electra Ice Blue, Red top Lemon Jake Peacock Malawi Eye Biter Electric Blue Hap Chilumba Red Flush Peacock Lionhead / Steatocranus Casuarius. Polystigma Neolamprologus leleupi Nimbochromis Livingstonii Report
November 26, 200718 yr comment_197493 lol using was using a friends male res and his female snake neck Report
November 26, 200718 yr Author comment_197512 I maybe interested in lelupi at start of next year. Report
December 1, 200718 yr comment_198529 Im in OZ Cyphotilapia Moba Astatotilapia Latifasciata Paracyprichromis Nigrippinis Demasoni Report
January 22, 200818 yr comment_208053 I am breeding or have fry of: 1) Electric Yellows 2) Blue Lump Head/Blue Dolphin 3) Blue Zebras 4) Peach Zebras 5) Red Kadango 6) Placidochromis Electra 7) Aul. Jacobfribergi(Otter Point) 8 ) Aul. Baenschi 9) Aul. Hansbaenschi 10) Aul.Hansbaenschi Albino 11) S. Fryeri 12) Lionhead / Steatocranus Casuarius. 13) Neolamprologus leleupi 14) Neolamprologus Pulchar 15) Neolamprologus Brichardi 16) Julidichromis Transcriptus 17) Melanochromis Johanii 18 ) Ps. Demasoni Report
January 22, 200818 yr comment_208083 I'm not breeding anything but have recently found bristlnose fry and a very small odessa barb Report
January 22, 200818 yr comment_208174 Crowntail betta - if I can force them to feel randy! Anyone got any viagra I can drop in the tank? He's having fun flaring away at his own reflection though, which I find amusing. Got some baby swordtails this spring rather unexpectedly, unfortunately mummy swordtail died, so daddy has moved tanks and now has a new girlfriend and no modesty. Report
January 22, 200818 yr comment_208181 Contempt for all you successful breeders. ( just kidding keep up the good work ) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.