Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fishman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fishman

  1. Has anyone tried to get them in? Legally off course
  2. Hi guys, Any chance those fancy freshwater shrimp overseas will be imported to NZ in coming years. Cheers Ace
  3. Yeah, same here in OZ but alas we have them here... Ace
  4. Hi Guys, Has this new craze already reach NZ? Very popular now in Oz and other countries specially Asia. Ace
  5. That was cheap, I paid $50 plus shipping for an inch fry 3 years ago. Ace
  6. Try this guys if you want more info... http://www.cyphos.com/forums/index.php
  7. Fishman replied to callum's topic in Cichlids
    Frontosa have different variants, 7 bars are from Kigoma and NZ 6 bars are from Burundi or other northern part of the lake.
  8. One advice to all pleco keepers, hold onto your Plecos coz one day MAF will ban the import and price will skyrocket, like here in Oz. Ace
  9. One of the reason I did...But I miss NZ
  10. Fishman posted a topic in Catfish
    Just a teaser... http://www.plecofanatics.com/forum/show ... hp?t=83324 Ace
  11. Wow so cheap, Can I have 10 please???? :bounce: Shipped to OZ
  12. I found this, still pretty dear though. http://www.plecofanatics.com/forum/show ... post578453 Ace
  13. Nope, 4cm L046 is around $800 - 1k now here mate. I was offered some 5cm juvies for $1200. Ace
  14. Fishman replied to jamosfish's topic in Catfish
    Who wants Zebras. http://www.petlink.com.au/Classifieds/sale/1304100.html Not mine.... Ace
  15. Wow nice ones. I hope I can just buy them from NZ easily. They sell the 4cm fry here for $500 each. Ace
  16. Gee, Why I did not think of that water bra before? Do you think the OZ MAF or AQIS will notice if Im wearing them at the Airport. Im a 6ft bloke with medium build. :bounce:
  17. Fishman replied to phoenix44's topic in Catfish
    Its definitely an L002. See link below http://www.planetcatfish.com/catelog/im ... ue+sp(l002)&image_id=5109
  18. Do you ship to Melbourne Sharn?
  19. They sell them here for $600 each for a 3cm fry.
  20. Fishman replied to smidey's topic in Cichlids
    They are called Gobies, Eretmodus cyanostictus.
  21. That would be Pseudotropheus Saulosi and Metriaclima Msobo.
  22. Nice cats, If only I can bring them over here in Melbourne.....
  23. Fishman replied to phoenix44's topic in Catfish
    But they only look nice when they are young. Will look similar to ordinary BN when they become adults.
  24. Hi Shell, Im not sure if you can still remember me, I got 10 fronnies from you when I was still in Akl. I am here now in Melbourne and still keeping fish, I moved on from Fronnies though but I still miss them. At the moment I only have Tropheus Maswa and Kachese and some odd Tangs. Fronnies does not like bright lights at all, I recon if you have a good size colony you dont need dither fish at all.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.