Everything posted by Goldie
-
Marlborough's Great Driftwood Hunt!
It was a fun day. We got up at 6am in Mid Canterbury. The wood gathered was great. Now how many new tanks can be set up without hubby noticing LOL.
-
Lady with attitude.
nice lady.............so she is a species only tank HUH???
-
Ciao
Great to see you here. Marine huh??? Good for you and may be prosper in it.
-
Hello Everybody.
awesome "old guy" you have there.
-
orphans club
So true..............ideally would be to have someone in the recipitant home to be care taker and hopefully enthused in the art of fish keeping. It is human nature I think Caryl.
-
My Tank Photos
i HAVE noticed the same thing. At the moment they are in different parts of the tank playing swim down the currents. I have 30 - 40 different sorts of tetra in the tank.
-
orphans club
What a good idea and so unselfish.
- pumps
-
Nitrate article in Aquarium World
Ditto to TeeCee. Enjoyed your article Gomer and more important I had glimmer of understanding...............anything technical tends to make my mind go blank.............I have totally enjoyed the discussion here too and have ended up a tad wiser. Thanks to all who contributed. IMO this is the sort of conversation that makes us better fish keepers. Looking forward to next lot of articles from ya'all.
-
Fluval 303 Part 2
i HAVE two 204's and clean them out weekly, fortnightly only when pushed for time. They perform better with regular cleaning and like a car - last longer IMO. The fluvals are great. The newer ones have the valve shut-off so that you can take the hoses off without a flood. I have two medium tanks and both are fully stocked - this means regular cleaning minimises any potential problems. If the day ever comes that I can get a six foot tank I will be looking at the Jebo which seems to be an excellent filter at a cost most people can afford.
- pumps
-
Eheim 2017
I suggest you e mail the manufacturers and request a manuel....often they have one around. Good luck.
- gidday
- Hi All
-
HI
yeppers at least six weeks, and the Ministry of agriculture and fisheries have a long long banned list and this is being added to daily it seems. For the protection of our native environs. etc. Welcome to the forum and it is great to read posts about fish keeping in other countries. how did you get started in fish keeping as a hobby??
-
Hello Everybody.
Welcome to our little 'down under' puddle. Caryl is crazy as we all are...........about fish. How long have you been keeping fish??
-
Hello evryone
A late welcome from the home of the Crusaders. Sure hope you enjoy our particular brand of fishy insanity LOL
-
Hey, New To fishkeeping
Welcome aboard...........................MTS complicated my MMTS (Marine multiple Tank Syndrome) ROFL Wonder if the government will give me a zillion dollar grant to check out both these mysterious maladys???
-
Another new one....
Welcome welcome welcome. Do you have the pics of those archers yet?? Organisms is a great shop isn't it. When I win lotto...............they will have a green carpet ready to roll out for me LOL
-
Still learning
another warm welcome to the NZ fishroom. It was great to see you in the chat room too. Just keep the tanks in a warm, dark room and they will multiply LOL. :lol:
-
heyhey
Welcoome to NZ fish forum Krib. I have some young golden angels (they would be 8+ months old now). They are beginning to pair up and were naturally raised by their own parents. I will be coming up to Napier in September. Are you interested in some and will you be able to collect them. They are lovely fish.............Caryl has seen them. Again big welcome to you.
-
Greetings-Just Joined today
Welcome to the forum and hope that you feel at home here. sorry for the late welcoming committee Will you and your wife be at the Napier auction in September...........if so I sure hope to meet you both there. Welcome again.
-
first spawning
Congratulations.....................have you now separated the female???? WTG
-
Napier Fish Expo and Show
Ft if your family agree we could include you in our car up to Blenheim etc. Cut costs if we pool together to travel that is for sure.
-
what to put in
I love a happy ending to a story