April 10, 200422 yr comment_16335 Hello everybody, Just introducing myself, my wife and I are keen collectors of tropical fish, and are always on the lookout for anything unusual, email me. We have clown knifefish, pikehead, Borneo Tigerfish, an Arowana, leaffish, and various Cichilds, thanks, fishfinder Report
April 10, 200422 yr comment_16336 Welcome to the Fishroom Fishfinder. Looks like you have some interesting fish there. Report
April 10, 200422 yr comment_16338 Hi and welcome fishfinder. We have a number of people here who also like the unusual. Report
April 11, 200422 yr comment_16345 Welcome, are you a member of the Hawkes Bay Aquarium Society? If not, why not join? We meet on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at the National Aquarium at 7:30pm. Report
April 12, 200422 yr Author comment_16358 Thanks for the welcome! In reply to Warren, yes I do belong to the Hawkes Bay Aquarium Society. I joined a couple of months ago. Adrian Report
April 20, 200422 yr comment_16556 Welcome to the forum and hope that you feel at home here. sorry for the late welcoming committee Will you and your wife be at the Napier auction in September...........if so I sure hope to meet you both there. Welcome again. Report
April 20, 200422 yr comment_16558 yeah, another welcome from me too. I put one in and mention unusual and it disappeared. I'm another that like getting unusuals too. What is a pike head?? No smart answers from any of the other unusuals on this forum either. Alan Report
April 24, 200422 yr Author comment_16746 The Pike Head ,Luciocephalus Pulcher are from S E Asia, 18cm, (predator ie at about 12cm) they go thru about 5 to 8 Gambusia a day each. They have great presence in the tank,they're very cool,check them out. Adrain Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.