Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eheim 2017

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

I have been given an Eheim 2017.

Does anyone have a manual for one of these?

All help appreciated :D:D:D:D

Cheers,

Robbo :wink:

  • Author

Thanks for the info Chimera but there is no manual shown for 2017 :(

Is there an equivalent??? :D

Cheers,

Robbo :wink:

so do I, I need more filters am in the middle of working out exactly how I am going to make a reverse ugf on sand bed for my big tank. Clearlite?, pvc pipe? that sprinkler hose stuff? Think I might propose this as a club project as its a monster tank.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.