May 2, 200422 yr comment_17138 Hi everyone, My name's Rob, and I just found this website last night. I've only recently got a computer, and am amazed at the wide variety of stuff to be found on the 'net. Any way I've had a 200l tank set up for about 6 months now, and it contains what I guess are all pretty common tropicals: Indian striped gourami, Honey gourami, clown loaches, khulie loaches, sword tail, angel, pleco, and some tetras. anyway I look foward to visiting this site regularly. cheers Rob. Report
May 2, 200422 yr comment_17139 Welcome to another Rob! We have quite a collection now :lol: You will find all sorts of information on the Internet - just don't blindly believe it all - unless you saw it in The Fishroom of course Report
May 3, 200422 yr comment_17152 wassup dude, ask as many q's as you want, everyones more than happy to help! Report
May 3, 200422 yr Author comment_17155 Thanks Guys, you seem to be a friendly bunch, and a fountain of knowledge! Report
May 22, 200422 yr comment_18256 WELCOME to the forum Robbo. How is the fish keeping going for you?? Yes I am rather late at welcoming you...............life has been hetic and I lost a tank due to wonky floors.......sighhhh. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.