Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

anton

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. HI

    anton replied to anton's topic in Welcome
    Well... A friend of an Aunt of mine just sent for a 50g tank to our hse and I just thought of making use of it. That was more than 2 yrs ago. Since then my list of fish just kept getting longer and longer! :lol:
  2. HI

    anton replied to anton's topic in Welcome
    oh, ok... I was told that it was about a month? Anyway 2 weeks is better than 1 month? does shipping in over there cost a lot? How are shipping costs? Does quarantine cost money as well? Are there a lot of paperwork? I hope you don't mind my too much questions. :roll: :oops:
  3. blister like? or pimple like? Have you caught the fish and touched the affected area? That also could be a "water insect" like a flea/tick. Hows the stool of your leucostica? Color of stool, texture?
  4. No problem Chris L. Cebu? oh, ok... but cebu is far from where I am. It's about a 45 min plane ride away. Thanks doc holiday :lol:
  5. sorry for the language! :oops: There is another local fish website that you guys could be interested in... Language is strictly english. www.cichlasomania.com/forums Caryl... Thank you!
  6. HI

    anton replied to anton's topic in Welcome
    I agree! I'm not a trader nor a breeder. I'm not familiar w/ the supply of fishes there so I can't make a judgement whether there is more supply of fishes here in the Philippines. May I know what ype of fishes are in demand there? Maybe I could suggest to you guys where to import from, if ever. btw... how's the quarentine policy there? Are policies there as tedious as Australia? I heard it's really hassle to bring in fish in Australia.
  7. Hope you like these pics... http://www.palhs.com/forums/index.php?s ... =9640&st=0 will try to take pics of my other fishes soon.
  8. HI

    anton replied to anton's topic in Welcome
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Thanks everyone for your replies!
  9. HI

    anton posted a topic in Welcome
    Hi, interesting to have found this site by accident. I'm just curious... Is it hard to import fish from new Zealand? How are selection of fishes there?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.