May 21, 200422 yr comment_18203 I really like this idea, http://www.calypso.org.uk/Fishorphans/index.html it would be quite possible to do something like this here too Report
May 23, 200422 yr comment_18272 A good idea but the problem is getting helpers to do the ongoing maintenance. I speak from experience! Report
May 23, 200422 yr comment_18283 So true..............ideally would be to have someone in the recipitant home to be care taker and hopefully enthused in the art of fish keeping. It is human nature I think Caryl. Report
May 27, 200422 yr comment_18467 I'm quite willing to rescue any tanks....especially big ones :lol: of course, they would find a good home in my bedroom but yeah, it's not a bad idea. I would service fish tanks around the place if somthing was to start up Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.