May 29, 200422 yr comment_18540 Mv buttikoferi refuses to share her tank with anyone, she has a real attitude problem. :roll: Report
May 29, 200422 yr comment_18544 Don't think I have seen one of those before. I had a Jaguar cichlid once who had a tank to herself for the same reason. Report
May 29, 200422 yr comment_18551 That fish would be banned in NZ. Hold on, I'll rephrase that. That fish is banned in NZ. It is one of the Tilapia family. All T. species are banned here. Alan Report
May 29, 200422 yr comment_18552 Oh I didn't realise it was a Tilapia. Definitely banned in NZ then :lol: Report
May 29, 200422 yr Author comment_18564 That fish would be banned in NZ. Hold on, I'll rephrase that. That fish is banned in NZ. It is one of the Tilapia family. All T. species are banned here. Alan Why the ban on the Tilapia family? Report
May 29, 200422 yr comment_18565 Because of the affect they would have on our native fish and plants. Koi are banned here for the same reason. Report
May 30, 200422 yr comment_18600 The T. are a species of fish that the boffons believe could survive and breed in our natural environment and do as Caryl says. Alan Report
May 30, 200422 yr comment_18613 Hmmm, I thought Frontosas were legal, they're cyphotilapia if Iremember right, are they banned? Report
May 30, 200422 yr comment_18615 Interesting Ira maybe they are B----- but those that do THE job aren't doing it properly Make the most of them b4 they're discovered then. Alan Report
May 30, 200422 yr comment_18617 woops, just did a search in NZ imports allowable. Hurry Ira, and anyone else into these, then start breeding them. Alan Report
January 28, 201313 yr comment_517827 i was searching buttikoferi because that word has been stuck in my head for some weeks now and i didn't know what it was or where i had seen it mentioned. it is an annoying word to have stuck in your head, especially when you have sleep tourettes. poor, poor zombiefish. nice fish, pity we can't get them here. Report
January 28, 201313 yr comment_517828 :rolfl: the top of the lungs version of linkin park at 3 am was worse. I should start a thread - rubbish disgustipated says in his sleep. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.