Movies and tv shows - let's discuss

Jaide

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than that, yes pumped about the return of the last half of Breaking Bad in August!

And I watch (when bought from the 'special shop' on the computer) Dexter, American Horror Story, Homeland and Walking Dead.

*nod* *nod* *nod* (we need a nodding smilie)

I'm only up to season 4 of BB, half way through season 1 of Homeland and season 2 of Walking Dead and no idea where I'm up to with Dexter - probably a season or two behind, so no spoilers please.

I am pretty excited today about the release of the new season of Arrested Development!

Yay, thanks for reminding me. Just downloaded the first 6 episodes. Let the crazy begin :happy2:

Does anyone else like Boardwalk Empire? Don't get attached to any character, that's all I can say...

#1 tv show..... Dr Who current seasons last episode was so intense and almost brought a tear to the eye.

Followed by GoT.

and if they made more episodes, Community, but still funny after watching then all 3rd/4th time over.

most other brit comedies are great.

Going to see Fast and the furious 6 tonight, Pre-release screening :D

Watching last episode of Sherlock Holmes and it starts with him talking to a prisoner, but they're in darkness and Sherlock sounded like Alan Rickman - which make me think of Snape-speak, i.e. the way the lines are delivered which I loved - which made me think of Agent Smith: "Do you hear that Mr Anderson, that is the sound of...inevitability" - great lines :bggrn:

Anyone else seen the red wedding in the latest Game of Thrones?

Holy hell! :o :tears:

I havnt watched the tv shows, but did read the books. Not spoiling the red wedding to those that were watching the show was hard, it isnt my favorite wedding in the series though.

game of thrones, i just couldn't get into it. tried, but is just too far fetched for me. never got into fantasy stuff.

been watching a show called "1000 ways to die". pretty much the darwin awards re-enacted with all the gore, coupled with complete comedic disrespect for the diseased. great show for those with sadistic tendencies...

way to spoil it spoliers....... I am not up to that yet

How's me saying "Good god" a spoiler? :dunno: I alluded to something epic happening but that's pretty much a given with GoT.

Calculator, must have been hard not spoiling it when you'd read the books.

no tv! tv is bad for you and you know it!! boycott public television! cmon guys, you're all smart people, and you all have internet access! so much better to pick and choose what you watch, rather than have mindless trash you wouldn't normally watch, along with brainwashing advertisements force fed into your brain!

what's with fox and cancelling good shows?

they cancelled family guy after a couple of seasons.. then reinstated it after millions of people complained. now family guy has just finished season 11 and still one of their highest rated tv shows. obviously fox are not very in tune with their viewers...

what's with fox and cancelling good shows?

they cancelled family guy after a couple of seasons.. then reinstated it after millions of people complained. now family guy has just finished season 11 and still one of their highest rated tv shows. obviously fox are not very in tune with their viewers...

Don't forget they canceled Firefly, that is the reason why I hate fox.