The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching a doc on Microraptor, a strange dinosaur with feathers and 4 wings...

microraptor.jpg

The guys are trying to figure out how this dinosaur could fly. So they made a 3D model and put it in a wind tunnel with numerous sensors and guess the best position for having a balance between lift coefficient of the wings and turbulences.

Fascinating... :o :spop:

LMCB refuses to be hemmed in by science!

In other news my pygmy corydora have gone to a new home with an experienced breeder and my dwarf rasbora breeding project continues. Male moved back to the main tank, females moved into feeding area, now I scrutinise the moss for wrigglers.

And after being told that my car would fail this warrant if I didn't pay $200 to get a dent fixed I took it elsewhere to another reputable firm and it passed. Oh how happy I be :happy2:

Have to take LMCB back to the vet, I think his new bandage is restricting his circulation - again...

Poor Kitty Cat, hope he feels better soon :thup:

and in other news, today I bought 2 male scarlet badis for my planted tank. 8)

You know the drill ....... Photos :nilly:

I am so proud of myself, I walked 5km on my treadmill every day this week, I started of with speed 4 and worked it up to 5 and my pulse is better too, it started off with 178 :o now its 140 :wink: