May 15, 201313 yr comment_528066 Windows 8.1 will be released soon.... which basically puts the start button back. Will be a free upgrade for Windows 8 users. Apparently Microsoft got too many complaints. :thup: Report
May 15, 201313 yr comment_528074 dunno about you guys but i prefer windows with curtains. me too. Blinds in the kitchen and frosting in the bathroom, curtains everywhere else. I like heavy curtains that block the light too. :cofn: Report
May 15, 201313 yr comment_528077 and thermal backed! Got a dental appointment today :tears: &c:ry Open wide! :yawnn: Report
May 16, 201313 yr comment_528113 Getting a Male lab Guide Dog puppy on Tuesday Avo :nilly: It will be our 11th one. Report
May 19, 201313 yr comment_528309 Spent 3 hours in A&E today after Grant fell down our back steps. He has 2 fractures and is now in plaster for 6 weeks. Has to see the orthopaedic surgeon before that to decide if it is healing straight, or if the plaster is tight enough (wrist is swollen at the moment). Right wrist too so not helpful as he is right handed. :roll: Report
May 19, 201313 yr comment_528348 I reserve the right to spell it how I want :dnc1: Pfft, are you American? :cofn: Report
May 19, 201313 yr comment_528368 I'm sure I've been censured for saying ass on here before. You've changed fish room, you've changed. Report
May 19, 201313 yr Author comment_528369 I'm sure I've been censured for saying ass on here before. You've changed fish room, you've changed. For better or for worse? Report
May 19, 201313 yr comment_528375 I'm sure I've been censured for saying ass on here before. You've changed fish room, you've changed. I know I have......... From Sophia! :fshi: Report
May 19, 201313 yr comment_528392 Do you really want me to explain every word I have moderated? :yaw2: I don't think you do but here you go: Given that I can't remember every word I have moderated, I will explain that moderation is always about context. It's not always the word by itself, but it's the way it's used and whether it is being used to insult or disrespect. The tone of my comment to Caryl was not intended to be either. There was also a time maybe a year or more ago where the moderating of low level offensive words sparked a behind the scenes discussion about what words we should and shouldn't remove. I suspect it was during that discussion that we decided not to moderate that word. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and someone can correct me. I'm not going to apologise for being human. Report
May 19, 201313 yr comment_528393 I know I have......... From Sophia! :fshi: She's talking about donkeys, so it's ok Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.