Enclosure Pics only!! Post your enclosure!!

Tabz

i couldnt imagine not being able to make things. imagination on the other hand, takes abit more effort :) lucky i like things simple and effective.

these are the hides i made

IMG_6595.jpg

IMG_6592.jpg

top tiles can be heated if need be, its 15C outside atm and the top tiles at 45C 8) may have to get a dimmer or thermostat. not bad for just 30watts each eh.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah theyre very easy to look after. especially with a little attention.

dont even need substrate lol.

they would survive in a tank with a water bowl put it that way.

few bugs every day or every other day, i use a basking light (bell frogs seem to do better with one imo).

keep water fresh as possible like any other animal and it will be a merry xmas lol. :D

female bell frogs - about 10/11cm.

The set up i just posted up, took me three weeks to build, but thats mainly time spent on the background, it cost ROUGHLY $300 to build including wood glass paint cement sand ect ect. however i started out with old fish tanks i got off friends for 10/20 bux,plenty on Tard Me and once i had a spare this and that i built that up, HEEEAPS of stuff on the net... i found this site extremely helpful http://www.lizard-landscapes.com/index.html.. i dont know if thats going to encourage him or put him off. but i had heaps of fun building a tank for my lazza, im not too sure wether he likes it yet :roll: . hes been "sulking?".. really inactive.. but i heard thats what some reptiles do when they deal with change..? I.D can you shed some light on that?

hey my brother i looking at getting a beardy in the future and was wondering if there were any set up's, even other reptiles, in west harbour or north shore that we would be able to come have a look at and maybe ask questions?

drop me a PM.

Bird barn have one on display take him for a drive there :)