April 22, 200818 yr comment_228875 Name - Dolorosa Age - 50 Marital status - divorced Children - Craig, Ryan, & Tracy Grandkids - Brayden & Cody Hobby - fish Pets - cats Ginger (couch potato); Tigger (noisy!) and my fish 8) Favorite past time - spending time with Brayden (Craig & Ryan too); Cody & Tracy are in Calgary Color - blue Like - playing games on computer, reading fish stuff Nick - Caper (a.k.a Cape Bretoner) TV shows - ER, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, Ghost Whisperer, & more Guess that's it for now! Caper Report
April 25, 200818 yr comment_229580 Old enough to kick your arse???? for a vampire that would be ancient anyways....(older than Tane Mahuta) 34 by the end of 2008, and single Occupation..... just a cook........ colour... blue, red,black in that order thanks...... Music (various), sports( Squash, Touch, Volleyball) fish, movies, friends( the best of which I enjoy to hang out with as much as possible((without being a nuisance)) family yadda yadda yadda........... Interests... anient Egypt ( archeo astronomy/geology, precession and the precessional calendar, geodetic alignment of the earths ancient sites, Einsteines' theory of crustal displacement,the true age of the Sphynx and the Great Pyramid, Atlantis and its likely position in and around antartica.) Have been keeping fish for about 4 years this time round and when I was a teen had kept tropicals and a Parori for around 3 years.I keep at present mainly cichlids from the Americas(north,south,central) a few various cats and want to start an African tank with Electric Yellows (Mbuna) and Peacocks... I am more a Dog person.... and would like to have another one when I move away from the city apartment into a well fenced home ;and to get some birds also. I like Parrots as I used to have them years ago.. I have started to grow a few plants on my balcony which surprisingly for me are actually doing well...(yuccas, cabbage tree , ferns and Rubber tree) Report
April 25, 200818 yr comment_229583 I have a phobia to spiders(being bitten twice.... have a phobia to heights and I live on the 6th floor of my apartment building lol... I also LOVE my Koffee......and especially Chocolate(Belgian!!!!!) white chocolate truffles are the best.hmmmmmmm............... I hate beer but do drink wine and spirits, I dont smoke(never have) , dont go out on the town anymore much prefer to have friends over to cook for a few drinks great company better to socialise.................. Nick....... shemsuhor ethnicities.... Maori/Poly/English/scots/French/German/Dutch/Portugeuse/chinese not my fault............. Report
April 26, 200818 yr comment_229946 Name: Vicki Age: 21 Colours: Black, black... and black. Throw in dark red and dark blue occasionally. Occupation: I work in a pet store (cheap fish!) :lol: Music: Anything rock and most metal... Children of Bodom, Slipknot, Asmodeus, Seether, Evanessence, Lacuna Coil... To name but a few! Interests:Movies, music, animals in general, motorbikes (go red fury! :oops: ) religion, aqua-scaping, tattoos, piercings and the internet. Other pets:White odd-eyed kitty named Uri. Previously had 7 rats, 3 other cats, tadpoles, assorted fish, turtle, axolotl and birds. Most of them at the same time haha. Have been fishkeeping for 2 years, had goldfish when I was little but had no idea what I was doing Got my nickname from a strange conversation in high school: "So Vicki, what's your relationship dynamic like?" *Mr Mackey Voice from South Park* "I wear the pants in this relationship... Yeah, the Big Boss Pants!" Straaaange Report
April 26, 200818 yr comment_229977 Sorry a bit off topic Hey BigBossPants! You going to the bodom concert in june. their new album is awesome. Report
April 27, 200818 yr comment_230114 Name: Karl Age: 41 and counting Favourite Colours: Blue/green and all combinations of the two Occupation: Engineer in the petrochem industry ( and no I don't have anything to do with the high price of petrol ) Music: Paul kelly, Smashing Pumpkins, dixie chicks, starting to like radio hauraki which i guess shows my age :oops: Interests: Fishing, kayaking, running, Spanish language and culture, Burmese cats :bounce:, travel to 3rd world countries... resulting digestive tract illnesses (just kidding :roll: ) Other pets: psycopathic red burmese called Angus and a chocolate burmese called Vincent Vega Report
April 27, 200818 yr comment_230144 Name Rochelle Age 22 Occupation Final yr vet student (eeek!) Other interests Any animal (:lol:), art (do the odd pet portrait for people), snowboarding Other pets Two cats; one grumpy seal bicolour Ragdoll who over the last few days has lost his voice and has been squeaking at me, and one 5 month old lilac tortie Burmese who is just learning how to fetch Fish History Did the whole goldfish in a bowl thing when I was a kid. Longest fish lasted 5 years I think. Got some goldfish in 2nd year of uni, before finally finding out they don't do well in 22 litre tanks :roll: Turned tank tropical, mild upgrade to 35 litre tank. Then July last yr, big upgrade to 170 litre tank. Two small tanks now just house 4 guppies each Nickname Sad story that haha. Used to be obsessed with the show Roswell when I was 14. Posted on a forum using the nickname 'Roswellian in NZ' People there shortened it to Roz. Used it for my email address then. Then in high school, became my nickname as people got it from my email. Then in first year uni, we went through a phase of adding '-ski' to the end of every word. Hence I became "Rozski" :oops: Report
April 27, 200818 yr comment_230147 If that was what lucid said, why was one of the interests:Lucid? Report
April 27, 200818 yr comment_230148 Colour: Black, Red, Silver + Blue Age: Young enuff to have my bum kicked ( Mystic) Other Interests: Lucid, Our Kids, Music, Fast Cars, Animals, Girls, Movies, X Box, XBox 360, Playstation 2, Puter, Rats, Weird stuff, Vampyres, the Sea, Clubs, Friends, Lollies, Mountain Biking, 4wding and occasionally reading Job: Stainless Steel Wholesaler Food: Butter Chicken, Pizza & choclate covered red licorice Nic Name: BallisticLucid was an online gaming nick and was shortened for forum use, also on other forums as Lucid Fish: Had them about 10years now, but Dad always had a tank when I was little. Report
April 27, 200818 yr comment_230149 age 29 work as a boat groomer like fishing , cars , boats , drinking lol , an yes breeding fish Report
April 27, 200818 yr comment_230152 I'm a free loadedand fly RC planes...So... If anyone has a Dewalt DC9360 36V Battery pack, please let me know,I would to buy i off you for cheap. Report
May 11, 200818 yr comment_234125 Oh! I remember the big the tiny tawny kitten.. I'm not sure if I'm going to get it right - but it was a puffin book? It had that golden spine... ? Oops only just saw this, yeah it was a Little Golden Book. My son loves it now. Report
May 11, 200818 yr comment_234153 tinytawnykitten...love the new pic of your little boy...he is so cute! Caper Report
May 11, 200818 yr comment_234159 tinytawnykitten...love the new pic of your little boy...he is so cute! Caper Thanks Report
May 12, 200818 yr comment_234187 I'm a free loadedand fly RC planes...So... If anyone has a Dewalt DC9360 36V Battery pack, please let me know,I would to buy i off you for cheap. WTH happened to my typing when I made this post? Report
May 12, 200818 yr comment_234330 Im 50 i have three grown up children and a ten year old who i have had since nine months old and love to pieces.and five grandchildren.I love animals,and im always a sucker for taking the unwanted ones.I have a dog cat rat bird and fish turtles.Im fairly new to the computer,computer dumb to tell the truth.And nutty to the core. Report
May 12, 200818 yr comment_234343 im 23 fav colour black interests music (metal), the fish my rabbits , car audio, diy electronics, philosophy new age theology( yes the search continues) Report
May 12, 200818 yr comment_234344 Name: James Nic: Slight change on my WoW char from when I used to play (Zabuttinu) Interests: Football (Soccer) Music (Punk/metal/rock) Occupation: Freight Forwarding/International Trade Age: 24 Been fishkeeping for about 4 years, started getting a lot more serious in the last 6 months though! Something else?: Completed a BSc. in Geology at UofA and bought my first house with my partner of 7 years in January Report
May 12, 200818 yr comment_234371 Zabman wrote: bought my first house with my partner of 7 years in January CONGRATULATIONS :bounce: :bounce: Caper Report
May 12, 200818 yr comment_234382 NAME: Stacey AGE: 31 NICNAME: folks always called me sweet (and still do) OCCUPATION: Well..... used to be a jumps jockey, quailfied vet nurse now Starting up own business selling pet treats & accessories. FAV MUSIC: Iron Maiden, Danzig, Metallica, Tool, Rage against the machine and yes.... Dixie chicks & George Strait (country) FAV COLOUR: Green INTERESTS: Horses, Dogs, Fish, Speedway- 4 seasons production saloons now got a stocky for this season, Hunting & Fishing, Painting. ANYTHING ELSE?: Happliy married with a 19mth old and #2 due in 11 wks. Report
May 12, 200818 yr comment_234402 im not sure if I have done this before, or not so here goes NAME: David AGE: 21 NICNAME: Bryden(my last name), Davey Jones, um a few others cant think. OCCUPATION: 3rd year Uni student. Environmental Management and Ecology FAV MUSIC: Dont have a favourite genre, like a bit of everything, from Led Zep and the Who, to Lupe Fiasco, Mos def etc, to Robbie Williams, Hollie Smith, Johnny Cash, allsorts. FAV COLOUR: Orange INTERESTS: Conservation, Animals, Football (the origional type wit the spherical ball) ANYTHING ELSE?: Hopefully going to Democratic Republic of Congo for 12 month next year to study Gorillas Report
May 12, 200818 yr comment_234404 NAME: tHEcONCH AGE: Older than I look (and act) NICNAME: tHEcONCH OCCUPATION: Disappointing so far. FAV MUSIC: The Stone Roses, Radiohead - anything well crafted. FAV COLOUR: Black INTERESTS: Expensive and time consuming ANYTHING ELSE?: Not that I'm aware of Report
May 12, 200818 yr comment_234427 Name: Jenni Age: 39 Occupation: Hmmm unknown best discribes it Hobbies: Motor Sport,Music. Fabric Craft. Been fish keeping for a year properly now, not counting the gold fish disaters, currently have 8 tanks set and running but MTS has set in and there are 3 more in the pipe line. Report
May 25, 200818 yr comment_237441 NAME: Mekhaela AGE: 29 NICNAME: Micki, Moose (because I loved Moose as a kid, still do) (and yes the animal kind not "mousse") OCCUPATION: Well I used to event and show horses and that was my whole career mapped out working with horses overseas, however, I had a serious accident so that all went down the drain. So now a stay at home mum to 1 8) FAV MUSIC: System Of A Down (obsessed fan), Sepultura, Slipknot, Rammstein, Breaking Benjamin, Pantera, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Pink Floyd, the list goes on... FAV COLOUR: Green, Black, Earth tones... INTERESTS: Animals, Dogs (English Bull Terriers), Fishkeeping obviously Music, Gardens, Books ANYTHING ELSE? Hmm not that I can think of.. 8) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.