Everything posted by Silverwolf
-
Sad Fish :-(
have CW this one as it breachs the welfare act will see if trade me responds in an appropaite way
-
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
merry christmas to all
-
Urgent help required for Silver Wolf
A big thank you to every one that has helped move them all today and is babysitting Im still needing abit of help with storing all the left over tanks they are fishless Thank you all so much it has been a very ugly couple of days and its really apprecaited.
-
Urgent help required for Silver Wolf
Thank you to the people that have rung me this evening it has been great. Sorry havent been more coherant but have been juggling stuff out of house into storage and dealing with the police its just a wee bit much. I will make contact in the morning after I have managed a coffee and figured out just what I need to do with the mess Im in. Thank you all willl be in touch
-
Fishy event Saturday, Hamilton
the threat of moving house seems to work have to lots of fry to deal with at the mo
-
Fishy event Saturday, Hamilton
now I remeber why I didnt want to be moving that weekend
-
Auckland Pet Expo 18th - 19th September - Fish!
Good to see forum members turning up
-
Watch out Auckland we are coming back :)
Could make room for a couple of tanks too if needed and Im close to hobsonville
-
Auckland Fishkeepers 10 August Meeting
New Membership cards will be available tonight
-
Auckland Fishkeepers AGM / May Meeting
Anyone needing a lift from West Harbour way send me a pm
-
cat advice please
It coming up winter so cat behaviuor does change. If she is bringing prey then she cant be that unwell. She may need a diet change that increases the amount of fat intake so that she puts on some condition this is a problem with older animals
-
Bulk flake
I use bulk flake but I break into smaller lots into ziplock bags and fire it into the freezer havent had any problems with it turning
- Angel Eggs
-
Angel Eggs
My angels have spawned this evening. Just a quick question as Im now confused after googling... are the eggs light sensitive or not? Thanks in advance
-
Help Please
these guys have been happy together for months with the only occassional hissy fit nothing like this tho
-
Help Please
OOh crap Thank you the flatmate is now laughing becuase I was told these were 2 boys oooh well more fishys maybe ....where to put another tank
-
Help Please
How do you tell the sex of Black ghost knife fish? I have 2 and they have started dancing round each other need to know if I should be moving all the other fish from the tank or seperating these two to keep the peace abit.
-
Cockroaches - how to kill them ... and not my fishies!!
had this problem with fleas I sealed tanks with gladwrap turned off air and put towels over the top as well. I had to do this twice in a short space of time to fix the problem but every one survived without any dramas
-
Snails
yep the loach tanks are snail free but thats only 2 out of the 20 odd I have. It got out of hand when some helpful folks moved some weed around
-
Snails
yep no problem Pm me your details
-
Snails
I have loads and loads and loads of pond snails
-
Snails
I have a problem with them again. I have a gruop of clowns loachs in a couple of tanks that are doing a great job but... What else can I use to control them before resorting to chemicals, I have tried the snail traps but I only managed to trap guppies.
-
German Shepherd but full time job
I used to leave the radio going for them and a large cannon bone lasted a week
-
Bets Type of Lemon Tree.....
Villa Franka is a good one it kinda comes down to how tart you want your lemon
-
Announcemet - Bryan Harvey
Please convey my deepest sympathy to his family. I met Bryan only a year ago and in recent times had endeavored to try and support him thru his difficulties. A truely sad loss to the fish community as I have yet to come across someone who is so confident in their knowledge and have a great willingness to pass it on to others. I too have reminders of his presence as thanks to his help my dinning room has been taken over by fishy friends as I have traveled from one gold fish to some 20 tanks of assorted. May all be well and peace be with everyone