Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Duke

  1. Duke replied to westy1's topic in Saltwater
    westy1 Very nice, it is funny how we start with the wall and work backwards. I am finding I don't have enough room for corals as they grow they take up so much room. Especially the soft corals.
  2. I'm stuck with a AP850
  3. Duke replied to wasp's topic in Saltwater
    Well said... dosed 30mls of voda today will wait 2 weeks and see if there is any improvment in slime.
  4. Duke replied to JDM's topic in Saltwater
    I can't belive the improvment.... come look after my tank for two months
  5. Its like the porno of the reef world.... :oops:
  6. Duke replied to wasp's topic in Saltwater
    Dam thats nice.... I have been using CV and have not had these type of results. Just green sludge :evil:
  7. Suphew, How do you rate using white vinigar compared to Joes Juice? Do you squirt or actually inject the viniger? Will it kill large ones? I have quite a few and need to take control. One of those jobs you need to keep on top of.
  8. Duke replied to puttputt's topic in Saltwater
    Puttputt I have some soft corals like torches that don't like a direct blast with a stream. Do you have this problem also?
  9. Duke replied to puttputt's topic in Saltwater
    Puttputt have you connected a stream to it? or your return and how much?
  10. Do not look good by you never know. :roll:
  11. Duke replied to puttputt's topic in Saltwater
    Can you post a picture?
  12. Duke replied to kevan's topic in Saltwater
    Keven looking very nice... just eyeing up your purple mushrooms Makes me think about re-doing my landscaping. Let me know if you want more insulation as I maybe able to help.
  13. Duke replied to Duke's topic in Saltwater
    I have 2 x 6100 and an L7 return. I have a low flow area under the 6100's for soft corls so don't want more flow. The green cyno is growing in the main flow.....
  14. Duke posted a topic in Saltwater
    I am assuming this is Cyno? Not red but green, I vacuum it up when I do water changes but back it comes. Any ideas? I dose the following for 900l 9 x drops Pohl's each day 3 drops 3 x week amoniacid 1 x vile bioclean weekly 2 x biotim weekly Any help would be appriciated. '>
  15. Duke replied to Duke's topic in Saltwater
    Well done Fay.... Now let hope he is a good boy like mine and the only thing he nibbles on is your finger. Is he a real pig?
  16. Duke replied to reef's topic in Saltwater
    blue eyed cardinals Reef I would love a dozen of these please.
  17. Duke replied to cracker's topic in Saltwater
    I let my tank to the wife to look after while I was in Aus, I blame her for not feeding my copperband correctly. I have not told her as she will not be keen to look after it next time..... but I know :evil: "I did not use the syringe feeding method and he seems to eat some food" ..... I was gone a week.
  18. Duke replied to chimera's topic in Saltwater
    are you talking to yourself?
  19. Duke replied to cracker's topic in Saltwater
    Wow looking real good. New Auckland attaction $20 entry :lol:
  20. Duke replied to reef's topic in Saltwater
    Great pictures. I am after some blue eyed cardinals, let me know if any are avalible?
  21. you would want them to talk to you that kind of dosh....
  22. Duke replied to JDM's topic in Saltwater
    JDM, Howz the DYI system going? How many outlet can you put on the system?
  23. Duke replied to Duke's topic in Saltwater
    Trinity, I have quite a few shrimp aned he was added after them, small is the key. Once he has the taste your stuffed. Small... :roll:
  24. Duke replied to Fay's topic in Saltwater
    I like Wasp .... so good and cheaper. Fay you are too hard on shafts!! :oops:
  25. Duke replied to Duke's topic in Saltwater
    If you want a Niger Trigger get a small one, as small as possible. Mine has been trouble free and picks up rocks when you move things around.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.