Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

springer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. ill get two true perculas and ill see how that goes.
  2. springer replied to springer's topic in Freshwater
    should I speak to shop owner? or just the store manager?
  3. NZ it is illegal to import them ATM
  4. springer replied to springer's topic in Freshwater
    can I have their number? also what are the sex? no wonder if they are both male!
  5. ill have to wait until I have my marine tank LOL, but defiantly want a pair.
  6. springer replied to springer's topic in Freshwater
    for 2 L46 id give them 1.5k, but they will never give them up.
  7. Year, id like a pair, but will they be available in January?
  8. who has breed the butterfly pleco? how did you do it? I have never done it and would like to have a go at it. so tank shots and tips would be nice. I am on the hunt for 1M and 2F but may already have me a male.
  9. L numbers is to say they have been found but not documented.
  10. they are making the pleco list so I would like to know the final outcome!
  11. springer replied to springer's topic in Freshwater
    but that's at his standard rate, if I make a large order I could get them for $10-15USD each, and then sell them for $70 but I do not know. ill have to see about prices once I have got my order in. if they have them ill still have them :lol: :lol: $500 is nothing! $400USD each but they are WC.
  12. they nead to be fully grown, i think? :oops:
  13. how do you sex? i have one that i dont want. If its a male ill give it to you for $10.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.