Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

zeebee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zeebee

  1. zeebee posted a topic in Cichlids
    My kribensis keep digging holes in the sand which is really annoying because I have dalton's aquatic mix underneath and the water keeps going murky. Thinking of replacing them with something else.. Do rams dig big deep holes?
  2. What design for the certificate was chosen?
  3. Cool thanks guys. It would be cool to have a bird that can talk. I won't be getting a bird for a while as work full time and would feel mean locking it up all day.
  4. Hi guys I am thinking of getting a parrot, perhaps a love bird. Anyone have experience with these birds? Also what is your favorite bird?
  5. I don't have a phosphate tester
  6. zeebee replied to lambo's topic in Diseases
    Wow! Did not even know that was possible
  7. Dwarf puffers are great so little but so much personality
  8. My brown algae just WON'T leave. I have ottos and clean the glass with an algae scraper, regular water changes. What to do? i just want it gone &c:ry
  9. Welcome!
  10. No pet shops in Kerikeri? I would love to move up there and open a pet store
  11. Well there's the proof of your signature :sml1:
  12. zeebee replied to karina's topic in Cichlids
    Yeah I think your right about it looking like a convict JD cross.. cool looking fish though
  13. zeebee replied to donna_b's topic in Welcome
  14. Oooh Preetty :bounce:
  15. zeebee replied to Jason22's topic in DIY Section
    Wow now that's dedication
  16. zeebee replied to koti2113's topic in Freshwater
    That would look nice!
  17. zeebee replied to zeebee's topic in Freshwater
    Thanks everyone. The plants just need time to grow.. Is 2 peppered corys enough? or should I get like 6?
  18. zeebee replied to zeebee's topic in Freshwater
    Lol thanks anyway I went to mt ruapehu last week and got some Yea the moss will hopefully grow over the rocks nicely
  19. zeebee replied to zeebee's topic in Freshwater
    Thanks! :bounce: Yup sure am just need to wait for the cloudiness to disappear now. Going to get a cory today to help keep the sand clean
  20. Nope I just use drops. Heard they only last a year though, so waste of money IMO
  21. zeebee posted a topic in Freshwater
    Hey guys, so I have completely redone my tank.. Hope you like it.. I was up until 1am this morning transferring the fish back in :facepalm:
  22. Of course :roll:
  23. I got some nice rocks from Mt Ruapehu yesturday :thup:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.