Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

zeebee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zeebee

  1. Anyonw want to buy my dwarf puffer?
  2. Haha yes I would, but I don't know a thing about reef aquariums....
  3. Looks great, I have an ar380 and I would love to do this. :thup:
  4. Have you tested the nitrate levels in your tap water?
  5. Interesting, I have a small amount of white fungus growing on my driftwood in my tank. Doesnt seem to affect the fish
  6. Hi there my juvenile golden gourami has been acting strange for the past couple of days. Her back is curved and she swims in circles. She has lost her appetite and won't eat anything. The only other thing I can see is her fin has been nipped and her eyes are slightly enlarged. Here's a video below. http://youtu.be/uNym-E4lEt4 If anyone can help diagnose it would be much appreciated.
  7. zeebee replied to Dana's topic in Freshwater
    just be cautious if you have any vals because they will melt...
  8. I have 2" of sand on top. Daltons is great! Not great when u have cichlids which dig into the sand though... :facepalm:
  9. It only appeared after replacing the light bulb. I have it on for about 5 hours. It's 34l with only 1 dwarf puffer. Will a bubble filter give enough air?
  10. Lol Graham C. I didn't think anything ate it
  11. I have BGA and have tried two black outs. First for three then the second for five days. It did not leave. Any other ideas?
  12. I put daltons play sand over top lol it's good and cheap
  13. Welcome You should consider joining Waikato Aquarium Society
  14. Stainless steel?
  15. hmm maybe i should get discus.... my kribensis are giving me a headache, they keep digging the sand and the water looks awful :facepalm:
  16. i got mine from bunnings. I you plan on getting cichlids, do not even think about getting daltons :facepalm:
  17. Lolol Humping! :sml1: Is it true frogs can change sex multiple times in their life?
  18. LMAO :sml1:
  19. is its eye the shiny round thing at the front?
  20. zeebee replied to zeebee's topic in Cichlids
    Lol I have a pair and they won't stop having babies! Maybe I just need more sand on top.. (there is already 2") :an!gry
  21. Reported.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.