Membership Cards for 2012 -2013 Year

Adrienne

These cards are being printed on Monday and will be mailed in a bulk lot to each club secretary. They should reach your secretary in time for you to collect them at the August club meetings.

What better reason to attend a meeting!! If there is not one for you please check with your club officials to see your capitation and details have been sent through to me.

Thanks

Adrienne

Thank you for letting me know. :D This way I can check to see whether or not I have received your capitations. I will pm you individually on this rather than post on here. If anyone else has the same problem please feel free to email me and I will check on my lists.

We are still waiting for the odd club to send in payments for members who were slowing paying this year. This is because members who were on the list last year need to be removed if they have not rejoined and completely new members need to be added. It is much easier to do it in bulk. There is also a little work to do on the website to give you access but as Zev says, the web admins will look at it shortly.

Should not be much longer.

Adrienne