Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nzcichlidluva

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Fish arrived safe n sound....and in the morning! very happy with Post Haste :happy1:
  2. Thanks for the info going with Post Haste ...apparently they fly them, will find out cost when I get there. Guy on ph also said to make sure I ask for urgent morning delivery as they usually do all Comercial businesses first before private addresses. So I have everything prepared and I'm really hoping my fish will arrive safe n sound. :cr3:
  3. I have never shipped fish before and am wondering who is the best courier company to use and how to go about this ? I'm transporting fish from Aucks to Chch. When is the best time to drop the fish of to the depot ect. I love my babies and want to do the best for them? Please help!
  4. Hmmmm very interesting!...... Thanks for that
  5. Might b a stupid question but.... Do you leave the green skin on the cucumber or take it off? ... And do u chop it up in bite size pieces or just slice it in rounds?
  6. I'm very sad to read your replies about this store. I was excited by your first post as I know the manager VERY well and even txt her to tell her about u. But I'm sad to say I think u just blew it with your attitude.
  7. I live in the Auckland area, I'm new to fish keeping and over the last 4 months or so I now have 5 tanks!! Yup I'm addicted now ....and very broke! Haha I kept stumbling on to this site on my MANY searches on the Internet for information ect so I thought i should join so I can get advice on keeping Cichlids. At the moment I have one African tank and the others have my wonderful little Piranahs ...... known as Lamprogus Ocellatus or Shellie's I absolutely Love these guys! I am facing a wee dilemma though I really need some more females for my boys and I can't find any anywhere! Hopefully someone can help me Look forward to meeting and talking to all the other fish keepers out there.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.