We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.
Everything posted by blueether
- Game --- Last two letters
- Word Association
-
My bullies
Here is one of mine
-
Elite Heaters
I'll give this one a go As the contact opens / closes it creates a small arc (spark), this arc emits electrical radiation (radio waves), some of these waves will be in the same frequency at the broadcast TV signals -this you get a burst of static on the picture. It will als have an effect on things like radio and ADSL broadband. Better contacts (and also clean contacts) will help to eliminate this arcing, an inert gas filled tube will also help but I don't know if any heaters do this.
- Word Association
-
Game --- Last two letters
nothing [to see here, move along] Edit: Oh no me cat spell I'll try again... once [upon a time...]
-
Mmmmm, Earwig for dinner (Close up Spider Pics)
nice shots I need a macro lens
-
Help with a Native Freshwater Biotope Pond
in some upland stream /me ducks and runs for cover
-
Help with a Native Freshwater Biotope Pond
one thread of native pond http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=47591
-
Help with a Native Freshwater Biotope Pond
Potamogeton ochreatus Lilaeopsis ruthiana Cant help with the pond filter/pump
- Word Association
-
Game --- Last two letters
(antidis) establishmentarianism
-
Help with a Native Freshwater Biotope Pond
Interesting question as I think I have got my old man to do the same to their pond, about 5*8m spring/run off fed. The major problem there is nitrates and phosphates Plants: Lemma spp & Azolla filiculoides for the surface to keep the temps lower and provide shade - these will need to be kept under control or may cover the whole pond Ranunculus amphitrichus for some of the side, like the water Some of the sedges might do ok, "cutty-grass" carex geminata?, carex secta?, carex flaviformis?, carex coriacea? Scented broom if there is room? Parataniwha if there is shade Sweet-scented grass Flax Fish: Inanga - wont breed but don't mind slightly warmer water and easy to get hold of Banded kokopu - wont want it too warm, and like shelter - I believe can landlock Mudfish? Common bullies - might breed Crain's bully - might/should breed I wouldn't catch non-diadromous Galaxiid as their populations are much more at risk than the 'white-bait'
- Word Association
-
help hot weather and axolotl
Point a desk fan to the surface of the water, will help a lot as the evaporation will cool the water. This is what I use on my 400 lt coldwater tank and yesterday was the first that it came up over 23 for a while. It hit 23deg yesterday even though yesterday was cooler than it has been as the humidity was at over 80% so very little available cooling.
- Word Association
-
Massey hunt! 56k warning!
Glossostigma elatinoides? or some thing a bit taller... Lilaeopsis ruthiana?
-
Game --- Last two letters
who wrecked who? umbilicus
- Word Association
- Word Association
- Game --- Last two letters
-
Torrent Fish plus bullies and inanga(Updated/lighter video)
First post has bee updated with a lighter version of the video.
- Word Association
- Game --- Last two letters
- Game --- Last two letters