Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

blueether

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by blueether

  1. Why the hell not, as a kid (teenager) I had much fun playing with this, ammonium nitrate, sodum, carbide and cellulose (with a few acids) Actually I don't know how I managed to get passed my teenaged years...
  2. I would also say use gmail So something like: Mr Smith Class 17c subject 5636 This is to confirm that I can send an email to you, Mr Smith. I look foreward to to your reply BikBok's little boy. I cant see why that would hit any spam filters
  3. Record it so we can all laugh at you, woops, I mean be enlightend by your indepth understanding of native fish
  4. I would say black, blue with a smidge of red on a frillie fish But then the only betas I've been in to are softwae ones PS nice looking fish.
  5. demoralising
  6. blueether replied to Warren's topic in Fun
    black-pudding
  7. Hi and welcome back I got that 430 lt tank off you I think, going nicely as a coldwater native setup.
  8. alliterate
  9. blueether replied to Warren's topic in Fun
    kickedarse
  10. use lets keep it simple
  11. for the first few time@ opening it might pay, but once you get the hang you loose very little water.
  12. The cf1200 is easy to setup and clean, but I suspect that all the externals are much the same. One point turn off the inlet, then the outlet, then turn off the power - saves water ever where, you will have to release the suction or the lid wont come off though.
  13. I was thinking the same, I might have to do a nano tetra tank and try that out, with lots of glosso around the bottom. Other than that I think at one end or the other on it's side.
  14. they are the same bit arn't they?
  15. a bit smaller than my native tank, but still a nice size I run a CF1200 with about 300lt of water atm. can pick them up for 130 http://www.hollywoodfishfarm.co.nz/deta ... er/m/1137/ or something like the sunsun HW-302 - I think this is a bit smaller than the cf1200 or the sunsun UV canister filter 1400l/h
  16. You could of at least got them to all face the same way :facepalm:
  17. have that, irssi, on Android and the main PC as well. I normally use AndroIRC when on the phone and Quassel when on the pc
  18. Sara's grandmother was in the NZ WAAF.
  19. blueether replied to Warren's topic in Fun
    homeless
  20. onion
  21. no, most places outside of the cities, London is also has many broadband blackholes
  22. /me just uses a real IRC client
  23. blueether replied to blueyes's topic in Freshwater
    I would tent to agree, any west coast beach after a storm should have good amounts of wood... Just get out there and look
  24. blueether replied to Warren's topic in Fun
    bottom

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.