We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.
Everything posted by blueether
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
animates in the albuny mega auckland centre are noobs
way way off topic now Just had a quick glance at your 1400l thread (not to pick at it, but to read it). I see you do know where the ' key is... some times.
- Word Association
-
Game --- Last two letters
Too early in the morning? icarus
-
Filter recommended for 200L tank
The first time I put my CF1200 together the lid didn't want to sit down flush, re-seated the bottom tray and all was good. I really dont think that there is too much to go wrong with them :dunno:
- Game --- Last two letters
-
Filter recommended for 200L tank
Two years and the first problem they have had with it though...
-
please help identify cichlid
[edited as disgustipated has posted a pic]
-
Word Association
Looks like Sophia and me were in the wrong thread, at least I was... Car
- Word Association
- Native/bugs tank log
-
Native/bugs tank log
He probably ate all the backswimmers/waterboatmen
- Game --- Last two letters
- Word Association
-
CF1200 Issues
You broke it , you can post it to me as I'm sure it is of no further use to you as it is... On a serious note make sure the bottom basket is sitting correctly on the little lugs.
- Game --- Last two letters
- Game --- Last two letters
- Word Association
-
internet providers
Snap. Either 'Snap Advanced' or go for 'naked DSL B' and use a SIP(VoIP) phone* for low cost calls. *Most smart phones can do SIP these days, then eac student could have their own 'local' number for about $10 a month or free if they dont want a local number, just the cheep outgoing calls.
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Native/bugs tank log
Not seen any on there but I got some that I would say are the same on the last pond trip to my olds... about 3 mm long, white with a 'fluffy' 2mm wide head, disappear when disturbed.
- Game --- Last two letters
- Word Association