Dispose of unwanted fish in trash? World issues solved here!

GrahamC

for starters you pay $130 just for going to court, then you get a $50 processing fee (which has just apparated recently out of nowhere) Then you lose your license and then its at the judges discretion to decide what weighs in as consequences. I got $700, community service and 6 months DQ back when i was a larrikin, tbh i was far more scared about facing my parents. Was a first and only time offence, i had even slept and eatin, didn't feel buzzed but the breath tester said i was just over, that'll learn ya!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the one time i got DIC it ended up costing me close to $1000 in fines and court costs, along with 7 months licence disqualification. all fair enough.

before i was 25 i was caught by police with marijuana six times, three of those times while behind the wheel of a car after being very co-operative and polite, i was given a friendly warning, had it confiscated, and sent on my (very) merry way. i still have no criminal record, and rightly so!

the police and government are already very, very relaxed when it comes to personal use.

legalisation or not, i still believe that new zealand is the best country to live in, in the entire world.

8)

the police and government are already very, very relaxed when it comes to personal use.

legalisation or not, i still believe that new zealand is the best country to live in, in the entire world. 8)

I've seen the other end of it, got stopped for a 'routine check' when the officer decided he could smell dope in the car. hauled us all out, him and his mate checked everyones pockets etc. Checked the car. Full on mayhem with us just standing the like :dunno: WTF..

Clean as, nothing found, sober driver, sent on our way all the more confused about the way cops do things! :-?

Yet I know many people who have been stopped and just been let off, one guy had several tins in his glovebox and they just confiscated and let him go.

I like NZ too, although I haven't lived elsewhere, just visited and researched. There is always issues and I don't think we are quite there on the road to decriminilisatio, loving this thread, boy have we got some highly intelligent people in here :) Makes for an interesting debate :)

Heh... police are just everyday guys and girls like us....

Wonder how many of them use it for personal use? Where you think the confiscated stuff goes :rotf:

I guess you got some police out there which go hard out to the letter of the law and will forget the whole innocent to proven guilty thing.

Heh... police are just everyday guys and girls like us....

Wonder how many of them use it for personal use? Where you think the confiscated stuff goes :rotf:

I guess you got some police out there which go hard out to the letter of the law and will forget the whole innocent to proven guilty thing.

I remember the time Steven was in court for mary jane: Cops bring out the 2kg of "evidence" and Steve blurts out "Hey! Where's the other 3kgs!?" He was fuming, but it didn't help his case.

The cops were adamant that only 2kg was collected.

Cops bring out the 2kg of "evidence" and Steve blurts out "Hey! Where's the other 3kgs!?"

:sml1: That is a LOT to be caught with, the only way you can justify that for personal use is if you use it to bathe in :lol:

:sml1: That is a LOT to be caught with, the only way you can justify that for personal use is if you use it to bathe in :lol:

to give you a fair idea of the quantity, one pound, or half a kg (give or take) is one large supermarket plastic bag chocka block full. so five kg... probably two big black kleensacks....

So... The MJ users on here are sure that it's a good idea.

They're sure that they have a large enough number of the population agreeing with them.

We all know that the legalise party are a bunch of ...they're just not that smart.

Why not start a referendum? Wouldn't that work to your cause without worrying about who is in charge?

So... The MJ users on here are sure that it's a good idea.

They're sure that they have a large enough number of the population agreeing with them.

We all know that the legalise party are a bunch of ...they're just not that smart.

Why not start a referendum? Wouldn't that work to your cause without worrying about who is in charge?

Oh yeah cause referendums work....

I assume they were making P and the chemicals they use are as dangerous as carbon monoxide. How well our brains work when we are stoned.

Different drugs do different things to different people, stop stereotyping all stoners.

I assume they were making P and the chemicals they use are as dangerous as carbon monoxide. How well our brains work when we are stoned.

The fumes were from a petrol generator :D

And yes, those who make P are usually very lacking in the head department.

It is a very dangerous drug and is ridiculously hard to get off and stay off.

A few childhood friends of mine lost everything to P , and it's consequences.

Let's not throw around assumptions , I'm pretty sure people have died from carbon monoxide poisoning whilst not stoned, too.

"We all know that the legalise party are a bunch of ...they're just not that smart."

I don't suppose that would have anything to do with mary Jane.

Nothing proves that cannabis lowers brain function. The issue is that certain people in society who perhaps lack intelligence in the first place are the ones who use such drugs, hence leading to this stereotype. Yes in a crowd of people you could easily point at a couple of dimwits and chances are they use cannabis, but so would a lot of other people in the crowd you would have never guessed.

The fumes were from a petrol generator :D

And yes, those who make P are usually very lacking in the head department.

It is a very dangerous drug and is ridiculously hard to get off and stay off.

A few childhood friends of mine lost everything to P , and it's consequences.

Let's not throw around assumptions , I'm pretty sure people have died from carbon monoxide poisoning whilst not stoned, too.

Party Pills, BZP, were great for getting people off of P. Now they can't use it.