Dispose of unwanted fish in trash? World issues solved here!

GrahamC

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which reminds me ... what a shame they cancelled the Almighty Johnsons in favour of the Ridges.

the season finished. Season 3 hasn't been confirmed or denied- but they really shot themselves in the foot plotwise.

If the general public wanted Mary Jane legalized it would have happened. But we all voted for john key instead. Which WAS a good thing til he lost the plot.

If the general public wanted Mary Jane legalized it would have happened. But we all voted for john key instead. Which WAS a good thing til he lost the plot.
If everyone who supported the legalization or decriminalization of cannabis voted for the Legalize Cannabis Party, this nation would be run by morons. It's like having a party called the "Ban foreign drivers party", you can only do it once and then what? Sure hemp would bring much needed money to our economy but you can't have a whole party based around it.

You have to sit an IQ test to get into parliament---and get less than 30

On a more serious note:

I have been involved in a previous life counting votes for Local Body elections. I didn't get invited again after I put a sticky on the voting box at the council office saying "don't vote, it only encourages them"

My research indicates that people look at the voting paper and only know a couple of names and tick them. For the other names they go to the top and tick them as they are in alphabetical order.

If you want to get on the local council change your name from Zadapeck to Aabbot and you are in ---avoids the IQ test.

You have to sit an IQ test to get into parliament---and get less than 30

On a more serious note:

I have been involved in a previous life counting votes for Local Body elections. I didn't get invited again after I put a sticky on the voting box at the council office saying "don't vote, it only encourages them"

:sml1: :sml1: :sml1: :thup: :thup: :thup: thats hillerious, the jokoe was funny enough but adding in some actual real life political banter takes the cake good work

the same government who lets party pills (which are generally a dangerous concoction of strange newly designed drugs) exist on the market, and now as you say, even frequently approves them for sale to the general public, despite the frequent news of horror stories of overdoses and psychotic episodes.. but when it comes to a humble plant, a NATURAL and simple herb made from earth and sunlight, a plant which has been used for thousands of years throughout almost every different culture for a million different beneficial purposes other than just getting stoned, the same herb that has been studied on an advanced medical and technological level for decades, and literally celebrated by a massive proportion of our population, a drug which has been proven low risk by top scientists countless times..... that SAME governemt has no trouble restricting use of said herb on a highly policed and prosecutable level and literally ignoring anybody who tries to reasonably question their reasoning.

not only does this government get away with this and many, many other examples of blatant

hypocrisy and abuse of power when it comes to pot laws, but they have somehow, (as you can see above) effectively and very cunningly convinced a huge proportion of the average joe that they are completely justified.

close your eyes new zealand, your government is in control....

AMEN!

It still kills me how ignorant people are, i'm not even a huge advocate of marijuana and even i can see the insane advantages legalization would bring for our country. We continually have the the top minds around the world telling us how retarded this issue is, we continually are presented with the evidence that supports this as well as the truth behind why it was illegalized in the first place. Nobody is saying there isn't a problem, but more and more people are realizing there is a far better solution.

I didn't get invited again after I put a sticky on the voting box at the council office saying "don't vote, it only encourages them"

I think we need an option that says "none of the above", and if over a certain % of voters choose that the polys have 12 months to go away and figure out what we want then come back to us, and in the mean time the country runs on auto-pilot with the previous government keeping the seats warm but not making any changes except by binding referenda...

What is good for the country to encourage half the population to be stoned either legally or illegally?

what is good if half the population is legally drunk ? wait a minute, it keeps the police busy, it keeps the money coming in from fines, it keeps judges busy (well illegal dope does the same - there you go, twice the benefit - a win-win situation) how wrong is all that... :facepalm:

i thought fines from liquor laws went to local gummyment not national gummyment.

is it a fine for dic? i thought it was loss of licence, home d, alcohol counseling, jail time and community work? some of which are more of a burden on the financial state of the country

i thought fines from liquor laws went to local gummyment not national gummyment.

is it a fine for dic? i thought it was loss of licence, home d, alcohol counseling, jail time and community work? some of which are more of a burden on the financial state of the country

what ? no fine if you get caught drink driving ? I didn't know that.

my fault, I was thinking of Switzerland, if you get caught you loose your license and you get fined and the amount of the fine depends on how much alcohol you have in your system and on your earnings, the more income you have the higher the fine you pay. big money machine. there is no home d or community work offered. yes you end up in jail on top of all the money you pay if you get caught again and again.

dispose of unwanted fish ? why not feed it to your cat ? :wink:

It still begs the question. What is good for the country to encourage half the population to be stoned either legally or illegally? Is life so bad that we all should get stoned?

I'm not encouraging anyone to be stoned at all. Looking at the scientific uses for positive constructive effects on society. Its a flawed topic, because its illegal we don't have the real numbers, but surely you must see that those people who want to smoke are going to regardless and all we've done with prohibition (when we know its a relatively low harm substance and is FACTUALLY less harmful than legal substances) is put them in harms way and fuel criminal activity? Don't you think humans should get to a point where we say "well hay, you can totally put what you want in your body cause its YOUR body", and isn't the result just another form of natural selection?

I don't regret being born alan, i love living, but life is pretty crappy a lot of the time tbh, so if some people use marijuana in the evenings as a form of relaxation or escapism in order to maintain a normal, healthy lifestyle i really have no problem with that. As long as its not around others or children.

you can also get a hefty fine. You lose your licence automatically.