World Cup Fever

mcrudd

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well not just that he had a few cheap shots at richie as well, plus he's a nzer playing for Aussie ... Felt a bit bad for him when everyone booed at him when he got the ball though

He deserves all he gets by saying that he enjoys being the enemy, kneeing Richie in the face, being a traitor to his country and generally being arrogant haha.

Sonny Bill should have charged him harder last weekend!

Favourite moment of last nights game - Cooper getting hurt and everyone singing Sweet Caroline. Gold!

It's obvious that NZ doesn't ever want him back, but i'm pretty sure Australia doesn't want him either. :thup:

fair enough giving the guy stick, but it's poor form to celebrate someone getting injured. yeah he's arrogant and cultivated ill will from new zealand crowds, but i think things are going a bit far with the quade hatred. do we really want to project such a bad image of poor sportsmanship to the rest of the world.

fair enough giving the guy stick, but it's poor form to celebrate someone getting injured. yeah he's arrogant and cultivated ill will from new zealand crowds, but i think things are going a bit far with the quade hatred. do we really want to project such a bad image of poor sportsmanship to the rest of the world.

it happens in every country & in every sport at some time or another, the result of the passion that the spectators have for the countries and sports.

I'm thinking something like NZ 15, France 12.

I think its going to be a serious battle, that the French are going to step right up as we know they can and that the off ball play is going to be dirty.

It's alright we will bring Sonny Bill Williams on. Nek Minute Sonny Bin Williams. :slfg:

For the first time since the cup started I don't think it's worth bothering with the TAB haha.

"However the home side is back into $1.09 after six bets over $10,000 this morning, including one of $30,000"

I hope one day I can justify placing a $30,000 bet! I do enjoy a lazy flutter. :roll:

So excited!!!

Yeah, all the drunken rage, saw some guy at the super market, his cart was full of booze.. :thup:

Lucky there shall be no drunken rage! Just drunken happiness! Thank you long weekends!

I wish I could be bothered with crowds and going in to town to find myself a nice husband called Jean Pierre or something.

silver ferns beat australia (but only just), which won't receive the coverage it deserves. but lets face it, the world cup has been amazing so far (and even better when we win). even if you don't like rugby, surely you can appreciate what it has done for our country.