The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After messing about in the garage half of the afternoon and 'borrowing' some of my husbands tools and reluctant expertise I now have a homemade breeding box made of a lunchbox with mesh in the bottom, suspended above the moss by the suction cups from a cut-in-half heater holder. The 3 females are in there with some plants and looking longingly at the males who since they now can't really see the females all that well, have resorted to playing in the current. Previous to that they were all swimming up and down the divider trying to get into each others' side of the tank. Couldn't train them to eat worms or big mosquito larvae all in one day though so the big feed up starts tomorrow.

eating too many muffins over the tank me thinks :digH: :spop: :gigl:

I wish I had been, then at least I would have something to show for my trouble !drool:

Have you found out what they're dying from :(?

no, have to replan my experiment and then get me some new fish :facepalm:

Exciting afternoon in Auckland. I saw a lady get her handbag snatched when I finished work and grabbed the guys rego number as they drove off, spent 2 hours at Howick police station because I had to give a statement. Told the cop I would enjoy a high speed chase, we were both sad it didn't happen ha ha. But the guy was on a crime spree and they found him. May have to go and identify him. Utter madness!

Why do things always happen when you've had the busiest day ever and all you wanna do is get home and have a beer in the sun? :nilly:

Now i'm going dress shopping so i'm very happy.

Exciting afternoon in Auckland. I saw a lady get her handbag snatched when I finished work and grabbed the guys rego number as they drove off, spent 2 hours at Howick police station because I had to give a statement. Told the cop I would enjoy a high speed chase, we were both sad it didn't happen ha ha. But the guy was on a crime spree and they found him. May have to go and identify him. Utter madness!

Why do things always happen when you've had the busiest day ever and all you wanna do is get home and have a beer in the sun? :nilly:

Now i'm going dress shopping so i'm very happy.

The coolest thief chase I ever saw was in a shopping mall carpark as my dad was hunting for parking. The thief was miles ahead and being chased by 3 security guards, we saw him run past a small family who was about to get in their car and suddenly the thief went flying and hit the pavement. Turns out the man by the car, who was carrying a baby in his arms, inconspicuously stuck out his foot at the perfect timing to trip the thief over. Gave security enough time to catch and apprehend the thief.

if you like I can get my teacher's pen out and 'mark' your posts so you don't miss your english teacher too much?

8)

Ok, if you want to. :-?

I don't think you could replace my english teacher, she was pretty awesome and pretty relaxed for being a 1st year teacher. :)