Name me some red and black fish!

Zev

What are some red and black fish? I am making up a poster for the HBAS Quiz for Christchurch we are having next week and the only one I can think of is Red Tailed Shark :-? So it is either that or I put little stripy jerseys on some other fish!

And yes Ira, I have googled red and black fish, but not much appears that is helpful...

What are some red and black fish? I am making up a poster for the HBAS Quiz for Christchurch we are having next week and the only one I can think of is Red Tailed Shark :-? So it is either that or I put little stripy jerseys on some other fish!

or use tiger barbs and change the orange to more of a red colour (in the photo - I am not advocating dyeing fish! :lol: )

Well what do you need me here for if you're going to supply your own sarcastic responses?:P

Your responses are better than mine, and I would get into more trouble than you do if I reveled the extent of my sarcastic nature here...

Thank you for the pics, keep them coming.