My book..........................!

Stella

Well, it has been a long time coming, but I have just got back from getting it off to the printery!

:o :bounce: :bounce:

'The New Zealand Native Freshwater Aquarium' by Stella McQueen 8)

Man, I never want to give birth. This has been a five year gestation, and finally everything is all happening at once. There will be a 'proof' copy first, for me to check, then all 250 will be ready by 16th November. Two weeks....!

I haven't set the price yet, and once I have them printed I will be able to get postage options sorted, including for bulk orders if any of the clubs want to get together and save on postage.

All hail the almighty Zev who has done an amazing job of the design and layout, and put up with my paranoias and picky changes :hail::hail::hail::hail: I would have been lost without you!

Also, thanks so much to the FNZAS and Caryl and Grant for contributing to printing costs. As a poor student this means so much to me :hail::hail::hail::hail:

Now I think I need a cup of tea and a lie down...

Thanks so much for the support, guys! :bounce:

For those in Christchurch, you will likely be the first to see it, as I will be down there a couple of days after it is printed! (and hopefully going spotlighting with the club)

Hopefully I will have the price and postage sorted next week, then advance orders will be able to be sent as soon as I get it (16th Nov).

Anyway, will let you know as soon as I can about price and postage :)

• 3 weeks later...