Out of interest....

Sunbird73

What is the male/female ratio on fnzas?

It seems like it is male dominated - just wondering why? Or is it just males prefer to come on a forum to talk about their setups more than women?

Is it because of all the equipment etc associated with fishkeeping maybe ....

Or are there more lurkers than I realise perhaps?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing is alot of people's Forum Name's trick you, there are alot more girlys here than you may think there is :wink:

I've been stung a couple of times, referring to somebody as a He when in fact it was a She :oops: or the other way round, all because that person's Forum name made me assume they where either Male or Female.

Lynda

Just look at which ones don't speak to sam, they have to be female... :wink: :lol:

lol.. I speak to Sam.. I'm a girl. Sam is a he . I'm not scared of teenage boys.

But someone on here thought that I was a teenage boy!

I'm a Mum of two teenagers lol.

I think there should be an optional gender to put with our location.

Was also wondering if junior or student classification could be an option too.. sometimes it helps to know of we're talking to a teenager .. just sometimes.

Just look at which ones don't speak to sam, they have to be female... :wink: :lol:

Oh ouch Cricketman :P

lol.. I speak to Sam.. I'm a girl. Sam is a he . I'm not scared of teenage boys.

Good! Most of us aren't THAT scary, despite the death related music and outward appearances :lol: