Design a membership card

Caryl

I have decided our membership cards need an update. Anyone like to have a go designing new ones? They will be printed here at home on a colour laser, not professionally, on A4 sheets and cut on a guillotine. I use Word and Publisher but if done as a high quality graphics file I can use most in both these programmes. I should be able to fit 12 to a page (2 rows of 6)

The basic requirements;

Card needs to be business card size eg 9cm x 5.5cm (or slightly smaller)

Must have FNZAS logo (see top left of page) and name

Validity dates (Aug 2010 - 2011) as cards are renewed annually

Current cards also have "Membership Card" written on them (helps identify what they are so probably a good idea to have on yours too 8) )

the FNZAS treasurer's signature

and states that XXX is a current member

These last two you may think are unnecessary

What do you think? Want to give it a go?

I am playing around with ideas at the moment and may or may not use any other suggestions, or a mix of ideas.

Email your designs or suggestions please. You have a week or two to come up with something :hail:

Remember the KISS principle! :wink:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from my own ideas - 2 so far but I am hoping for more after the weekend when people may have more time to think about it and work on their designs. The 2 submitted are great and totally different to each other. I figured I might post the entries in a week or so and run a poll or ask what members think.

OK here are the 4 submitted. Which do you think? Does it give you another idea? Perhaps a combination of some? You may like some aspects and not others. For instance, card 3 was designed so no matter which way around the card was in the wallet (assuming it was short end in and facing front :lol: ), it would be easy to spot!

Card 1

Membershipcard1.jpg

Card 2

Membershipcard2.jpg

Card 3

Membershipcard3.jpg

Card 4

Membershipcard4.jpg

Thanks to those who took the time to design them :bounce:

perhaps it could stay at fanatical because it is all too true. I like them all but can't decide between 2 & 4. Probably 4 because goldfish aren't my thing although there could be a mix of pics to depict the fact that aquatic societies are not just fish.