A bit of research....

Hi, doing a little bit of research for a friend.

I am after a simple YES or NO from you, I am not after your opinions or views on this subject at this time, it is merely some research!

If you had the money would you use this service?

A company that did all your errands and jobs for you.

For example:

Taking your car for a warrant

Doing your weekly food shopping

Buying gifts and wrapping

Pets to the vet

Etc etc

Please just a Yes or No.

Much appreciated! :bow:

No

And because I can't help myself, I'll add more. I work at a vet clinic and we get the occasional client who expresses trouble getting in for revisits/frequently/at a certain time because they don't have a car (or what have you). However in my experience, these people don't have the spare cash to spend on getting someone else to do it for them.

I'd imagine your target market is the rich, who have the spare cash lying around and would just enjoy the luxury of not having to shop (or obviously those that are too busy)

thank you for your answers, yes there is always some people who have to add their bit...

anyways..my friend was thinking of buying into a franchise and after a bit of research that ive done i dont think she should do it, it would be a silly and probably stupid idea, best way to loose money id say!!!

my friend was thinking of buying into a franchise and after a bit of research that ive done i dont think she should do it, it would be a silly and probably stupid idea, best way to loose money id say!!!

What is the history of that franchise like?