A bit of research....

seems to be ok, but they charge like $40 - $50 per hour for each job, i dont think theres enough money here where we live...even though the marketing is taken care of i still dont think its the best plan for her money

woah, definitely wouldn't pay someone $40-50/hr just to run errands. Something I don't have the knowledge/skill to do myself yeah, But not to run and get groceries.

Maybe to change the oil in my car because I always make a huge mess...

There was a company in Wellington that tried a similar thing, spent a ton of money (6-7 figure money), they basically did food/alcohol/etc delivery, but would deliver pretty much anything they could fit in their cars. Seemed like an okay idea to me, get the KFC and a six pack delivered... but they failed

woah, definitely wouldn't pay someone $40-50/hr just to run errands. Something I don't have the knowledge/skill to do myself yeah, But not to run and get groceries.

Exactly it would make more sense [financially] for myself or my partner to take unpaid time off work to do the jobs, rather than pay someone more than I make an hour to do it.In fact I could afford take two hours off to do a job they would charge an hour for if you look at my pay after tax!