so whats the story behind your username?

spoon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from Southland, where we roll our rrr's.. hence all the rr's and I'm female so.. that part is self explanatory.

Its a name I'd used on another forum where plain old Southerngirl wasn't avaialble so added a bunch of Rrrs to it. And so just kept using it with the Rrrr's.

If I could change, it I would join you two with H's on the end of your names. I'd be Annah!

edit: Cos I thought SamH was a girl :)

si_sphinx

doesn't really have any meaning to it at all...

si cos my name is Simon

and when i first made my hotmail account it was cool to have fancy names for you email address lol (i think i was 12) :oops: and sphinx just sounded cool and went with si being same first letter and all and now i just use si_sphinx for all my user names etc cos its something i can remember.

I put the meaning in my signiture as everyone thought that it was pronounced soo pa see.

Others have though I was an Islander. LOL

Just a note, Is there a warning anywhere when people register that you cannot change your username, so choose wisely??

I dont want to change mine, but I know of a few who dont like the name they registered under.

Just wondering.

i remember bdspider was quite amused at a pronounciation(sorry cant spell that and i know it irritates bdspider :oops: )of her TT username spidercles im knot sure if she will tell ya the meaning of that one i know bd stands for break dance tho.

also loopy has random tale about her username