so whats the story behind your username?

spoon

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SamH. Well long story short, it's my first name + the first letter of my last name.

Sam + H

8)

Are you the blonde dude out in Botany? If so I think I got some guppies from you last year. On a lighter note, my user name has nothing to do with my real name, my profession nor is it crude....I just like fish fingers thought I must confess I have not had their processed goodness in years. I'm boring like that. Nuff said.

hehe, sounds like it went better than mine :D

Well their tank will be going soon and there are only 3 or so fry that wont be eaten. The rest are super tiny, like 2mm. Still unsure about how to get them all :(

Live and learn boyo. What else are you breeding?

I have a BN spawn of about 50 right now. Nothing else, I'm sort of between tanks, will get into Apistos soon hopefully. And more fighters. :D

Back on topic now!

Well their tank will be going soon and there are only 3 or so fry that wont be eaten. The rest are super tiny, like 2mm. Still unsure about how to get them all :(

I have a BN spawn of about 50 right now. Nothing else, I'm sort of between tanks, will get into Apistos soon hopefully. And more fighters. :D

Back on topic now!

Quite so.

I had a dream..................one day it may come true :roll: :lol:

perseverance is the answer

and faith is the key

to let your hopes and dreams

become reality

a lot of people give up without realising they were on the verge of accomplishment

if it was easy more people would walk the road least travelled