beware

Barrie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he dosnt know the full sientific name either

Its honestly a pity as if he was to join the club and learn what he has, I would have no problems with him but to sell this fish and someone was to breed from it, the specie has the potential to be lost to the hobby by no longer being pure.

He/she has banned me

The fish that they are selling is a Fundulopanchax Gardneri aquarium strain hopefully but if they are calling it a P82, its possible/probable that it is already crossed

Several people agree on it. The fish definitely does not look like a p82, and Barrie, and other killifish gurus know what they are talking about.

My advice to you out there, The Seller "Leave him alone" if you are not sure what he is selling.

dixon, you are probably acusing the wrong person with that auction, better make sure you have the facts!

i do , i have asked the people on finarama- the pterophyllum forum.

They have informed me that all marble varieties are linebred and all wildtypes that have been discovered are striped strains

broms2 wrote:

dixon, you are probably acusing the wrong person with that auction, better make sure you have the facts!

i do , i have asked the people on finarama- the pterophyllum forum.

They have informed me that all marble varieties are linebred and all wildtypes that have been discovered are striped strains

why don't you believe him Dixon? I've read on his posts here (this site) that he has an importers license and I've seen his huge fishroom and he told me in person he has imported a lot of fish from the wild.. i have no reason to doubt him as he's been breeding and growing fish for a long time and is certainly no novice.

why don't you believe him Dixon? I've read on his posts here (this site) that he has an importers license and I've seen his huge fishroom and he told me in person he has imported a lot of fish from the wild.. i have no reason to doubt him as he's been breeding and growing fish for a long time and is certainly no novice.

Its most likely a case of him being shipped something wrong and he doesnt want to believe he was sent the wrong thing.

Also his auction is the only mention of 'wild' marble angelfish on the web.