Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beware

Featured Replies

  • Replies 63
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

UPDATE

I have laid a complaint with TM about the're lack of action.

They have replied that the seller has assured them that its just a bad photo.

I have pointed out that there is a difference more than the body colour and mentioned the lack of colour and stripes showing colour in all the lower fins.

They still have decided not to do a thing about this.

I have passed all my contact details to TM so that I may be able to help either TM or the seller but again, TM keeps its head in the sand and wont do a thing about it

TM simply does not seem to care

I have a copy of all my emails to them that I am happy to pass on to anyone that wants to see the lack of any interest

Be very carefull when dealing with TM as proof simply dosnt matter to them so you must be well aware when buying that you will get no support from them

ah well

more tanks it is :)

i keep remembering those rocket killies... and the bitaeniatum.... and the sjoestedti....

one day i'll have my own fishroom for them all :bounce:

got a problem with a killi I.D.

then pass it on to Tenacious B

he is like a dog with a bone

and will email, write and phone

to try and sort it out

and let them know what it's all about

so Tenacious B he's our man

if he can't sort it nobody can

VERY CLEVER!

Hope you like your new handle Barrie!

  • Author

LOL

sorry no name changes are allowed... read the rules

My nickname use to be Bulldog as I would not let go

It honestly pays to stick to your guns untill proven wrong

Tuesday 4th August saw my truck broken into and the Navman stloen. They broke the drivers window and reached in and away it went.

I phoned the local police station to report it and was pushed from department to department with no-one at any stage taking my name address or phone number. I could clearly see marks that looked like finger prints on the dash and on the door. This was mantioned but the response was "you will have to bring it in here if you want it printed. We do the printing inbetween 12 and 1" I mentioned that I would have to clean the glass up so I could drive the Terrano which would distroy the prints. "well we dont send people out to do cars any more"

I asked to speak to some one with more authority and was put through to a sarget who told me basicly that they were understaffed and under paid. My comment was that I have never earnt what they start off on so I suggested that he start a bussiness of his own to see hard the private sector is.

End result was that I got no where so I wrote to the minister of police who got action for me.

I'm never going to get my stuff back and I know this but to not take any details and to ignor finger prints was wrong as when this offender finally gets caught he would have had a string of crime and would have recieved a harder sentence but by not taking simple step like printing, he will be thought of as a first timer and have his hand slapped.

BTW

My daughters school does finger printing as a study at school and Im sure that if asked, they would love to do real life printing. May not stand up in court? but at least the prints would be on record.

I love trying to help people but if they step on my toes with no reason and ignore what I am saying buy trying to rip people off they will find that "Bulldog McKoy" has lock jaw

I have the same morals with my company and will never knowingly do a bad deal to anyone.

The recession has not effected me at all

great work Mark :)

re fingerprinting cars - i had my mp3 player stolen out of my car a few weeks ago, now this was one i'd bought for only $20, and had gained a smashed screen, missing end, and the file system was broken so it only played the last album i'd loaded - micheal jackson's history lol - and i'd left my car on the street unlocked overnight. Never the less i thought i'd better report it since it was probably the same kids who have been doing a string of burglaries around our street. I was amazed that a cop showed up within 10 mins, searched everywhere for prints, and logged it all. We have a 70% solved crime rate here, thanks to cops who take the time to investigate every little thing and like to know whats going on. I couldn't care less if i get my mp3 player back, it'll be going in the bin anyway, but its good to know that they're paying attention to what goes on around here. They know as well as the street does who it is thats doing all the burglaries, just need something they can pin on them to catch them for it. We're getting cameras soon to record the front and back of the house, so hopefully we can catch them at something.

Mp3 player was replaced same day on trademe - only $10 for the same one, brand new and sparkling, made me wonder why i hadn't done it earlier :)

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.