ads that annoy you.

There are several ads that are really annoying at the moment.

1. The ad where the lady buys her kids and icecream because they have had their morning calcium, their lunch calcium but not their afternoon calcium. :roll:

2. The Telecom XT ad where they compare the time it takes for a speedboat to complete a set circuit to the speed of their new phone network. I really don't see how they can be compared. :roll:

and

3. The ad where the man has to choose between cough medicine or honey to sooth his throat. :roll:

What ads annoy you?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fresh up ad was awesome! But the best by far have to be the instant kiwi ads with the mexican doug...

Most annoying ads I've seen recently were the TV2 ads with the txtlsh in them, took me a while to figure out what "ton" and "tmw" meant... :x

I must say I watch little TV and when the ads come on I tune them out. It took me ages to get the joke behind the painted clothes on those Air NZ ads :roll: :oops:

The BAM man worries me and anyone who tries to sell me cleaning products. :lol:

One ad I always noticed and watched cos it made me laugh (I like ads that make me laugh) was the bulls in the Toyota ute. "Hellooo ladies!" :lol:

My advise to the world, if are out with the mates don't try and reproduce the freshup add with tequila :oops:.

The add that really annoys me is the one with the women in the bar getting absolutely sozzled (you know the, its not what were drinking its how) they still make it out to be a guys fault at the end of it :evil:

I cant stand the Napisan ones or any of the other foreign cleaning ones that are obviously voiced over. So tacky :roll:

I agree about the kiwibank ads. Does nothing to make me want to join that bank.

Mr cheese , yes please!!!!! AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH

Agree with Supasi on the voice over cleaning ones, especially the kid on the loo one, was worthy of diving for the remote in order to change the channel!

My all time favorite has to be the Smokefree Rally of NZ opossum ad.... 'Check it out, two moons!' But I realise that some of you may be too young to have ever seen it!

My all time favorite has to be the Smokefree Rally of NZ opossum ad.... 'Check it out, two moons!' But I realise that some of you may be too young to have ever seen it!

Yeah, two moons became a saying at the time.

Nothing is as funny as pulling out all the old VHS tapes from when I was young, that I recorded off TV. The ads have come along way since the late eighties. :lol:

Does anyone remember the old Sweppes ads with the guy dressed up as a lady. Or the bluebird penguins when they were pen drawn.?