For things you have just always wantted to say.....

does anyone know where to find these "new rules"? i had a quick google and cannot find anything. all i could find was forums with others also Edit Billaney that indicate right and then left to go straight

surely the people who make road rules have not lost their minds!!!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I hate is cyclists riding side by side down the road, or in packs sometimes taking up the whole lane. I vowed the other week the next time I saw some I'd yell out the window at them, I haven't seen any since though. :evil:

I HATE cyclists who won't use the cycle lane and come out into the car lane.

WHY DO PEOPLE INDICATE RIGHT TO GO STRAIGHT AT ROUNDABOUTS!!!!!??????

that would have to be one of the most irritating things anyone can do, grr makes me soooo angry. dont people follow/understand the road rules?!!

TOTALLY AGREE!! no you are dead right paul..........you DO NOT indicate right entering a round-a-bout, cos...... DUHHHHHH...that's what people do who are TURNING RIGHT! so all of the on-coming traffic thinks you are, slows down, stops, then has to start moving again...only to see some turkey carrying on straight ahead! these morons are costing people expensive petrol! i always give a friendly wave if someone indicates left off the round-a-bout as i'm approaching as i know i can carry on; especially useful when you have a manual car. kerry woodham recentlyish discussed this on talkback radio and when a guy rung up to tell her the actual ruling (as described above) she quickly cut him off. sigh.

http://www.landtransport.govt.nz/roadco ... bouts.html

A-town, argue it, they are wrong.

"If you are going 'straight' through a roundabout:

*don't signal as you come up to the roundabout.

*signal left as you pass the exit before the one you wish to take. At some small roundabouts it may not be possible to give three seconds warning, but it is courteous to give as much indication as you can. "

Here's something I seem to actually HAVE to say every time I go out and leave my husband at home with his teenagers.......

- Why am I the only person who changes the toilet rolls? Are the last two sheets really enough to do ANYTHING with?!

- What do you expect me to do with the last 2mm of milk in the bottom of the container? It's not enough to make a coffee, but if you leave it in there you don't have to take the responsibility of saying it's empty and replacing it!

- Same with the butter; there's enough to spread on half a piece of toast. What am I supposed to do with that!!!

Love my kids dearly but they drive me up the wall!!!!! :o :roll:

I hate people who think you work from home so are available to answer their computer questions 24/7. They ring at odd hours and always start by saying "I'm sorry to ring you at this hour/time/so late but..." If they were really sorry they would not have rung!

Also, people who think since you are at home you have time for a long rambling chat about nothing. Retired people are good at this. They ring about a minor computer problem but you get long conversations about other stuff as well, despite explaining you are trying to get work done.