For things you have just always wantted to say.....

Hello everyone.

Well today was very irritating. I was craving a good steak and cheese pie so at lunch I ate one. But the entire day all I heard/saw was pie. I would hear the word pie ( or pie related words ) every where.

So now I've created a place where you can type a phrase that you have been dying to say all day , month, year or life. Let me start.....

I LIKE PIE! :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now I've created a place where you can type a phrase that you have been dying to say all day , month, year or life.

I know what you mean!! yay!

Every day at work i have the compelling urge to blurt out over and over " i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" just rolls round in my head on a loop.

LOL here is a clip, had me in fits!

I HATE WINDOWS VISTA AND ITS REFUSAL TO WORK ON A 2000 DOLLAR COMPUTER :evil: :evil: :evil:

I hate that DX10 does not exist on win xp.

I hate that I have had nothing but computer problems for 5 days now. I hate that the computer is only 5 days old.

argh.

No. it is not. Moron was a word that means stupid. often associated with mental retardation. and it used to be a medical term (mums a child psychologist).

it is the context we now use that term with that has negative connotations, it is no worse than calling someone silly or stupid.

because they formalised it in the road rules a year or two ago, if you're going straight you have to indicate right, then left.

I failed my driving test because at a roundabout with no road on the left, i didn't indicate when going straight ahead. Where else could i have been going? Edit Billaney when I later found out that it wasn't really a law until the next year.

ITS A LAW!!!!!!!!!! youve got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!

i can remember reading one of the Whakatane papers just recently that the correct way to go straight at a roundabout is to not indicate until just before exiting when you indicate left.

WHY THE DO PEOPLE INDICATE RIGHT TO GO STRAIGHT AT ROUNDABOUTS!!!!!??????

that would have to be one of the most irritating things anyone can do, grr makes me soooo angry. dont people follow/understand the road rules?!!

I think it has something to do with peoples perceptions of the roundabout road rules. If I am going straight through, I'll indicate left after the middle of the roundabout to indicate to the people coming the opposite way that I am getting off the roundabout before passing them.

I don't actually know the "exact" rules, something along the lines of indicate onto the roundabout, then indicate off or something?