For things you have just always wantted to say.....

Oh! I get your lazy and do nothing all day but sleep cause your still in your p.js comment from my other half!!!!

I guess the stinking pile of dance/gym/ ridding gear does not show what i have really been doing!!!! not to mention the pretty certificate from my bacholer now hanging on the wall!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand the fact that an internet provider has phoned me nearly daily in the last few weeks and still does not get the fact that no one can beat my internet connection service and cost.

Also that I have to drive my brother to work everyday and pick him up just because I can't say no, even though it is his fault he crashed and lost his license and is to lazy to bike or bus. But I as always manage to pull it all together for him and everyone and keep them organise as I am reliable.

Phew Thanks for the vent I feel so much better.

Not sure if it was suppose to be a vent thread, but thats what I have been wanting to say for a few days :P

I hate people who think you work from home so are available to answer their computer questions 24/7. They ring at odd hours and always start by saying "I'm sorry to ring you at this hour/time/so late but..." If they were really sorry they would not have rung!

Also, people who think since you are at home you have time for a long rambling chat about nothing. Retired people are good at this. They ring about a minor computer problem but you get long conversations about other stuff as well, despite explaining you are trying to get work done.

Yeah, I love those "friends" who you never hear from unless they have 'puter problems.

I used to do IT support for a 400 seat call centre. The phone monkeys used to get annoyed at retired people who'd ring to "check their account" and then start chatting. It's really sad when you think about it, but the reps used to get annoyed as they had to close n cases per hour.

I'll be talking to my fish when I'm old and lonely :)

I think NZ should get an autobahn!

Isn't that Billaney's nickname? :)

Something I said numerous times in the last 12 years since my marriage ended; "I didn't know so many people lived with us".

Obviously many since soooooooo many knew all about our life together!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Caper

I reallly hate it when....//people time like this!!//.... With all these random.. Dots....... And slashes///// after everything!!//

It just looks silly!//... And makes a bit harder to read!??//......

I confess to using the dots... but the slashes? Whats that all about?//

:D

Here's what I've got to say. I would direct this at my parents but they'd probably take offence.

Money is no good to you when you're dead. So spend it and enjoy it when you're alive!!!

My idea of a holiday is not doing my normal everyday routine in a different location!

And you can drink tea or coffee at other times of the day. Not just breakfast, 10am, lunch, 3pm, dinner and 10pm!

Guess I'm just not one for routine. :roll:

I hate the word Fink.

it is not a word.

it is an abomination of the word think.

and i hate it when people come up to me and say, "do you fink..... " No i don't FINK any thing, now thinking is another matter.

and now that we are on the ranting subject. i hate that my flatmates are idiots. i mean if they were any slower they would be going backwards. i told you not to over load my washing machine. but NOOOOO " it'll be fine" apparently... well my dead washing machine begs to differ.

and is it too hard to clean the kitchen when you're done with it? i mean do you have to make the kitchen look like a hurricane has swept past? why do I have to clean and scrub it EVERYDAY.

and would it kill you to clean the bathroom once in a while? what about vacuuming? have you heard of that? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and don't use my $1000 kitchen knives if you don't know how to use them with respect. do not use the serrated blade to cut meat, and do not cut meat on my wooden chopping board, and then leave it to dry and cake out. don't use the smooth blade on a hard ceramic plate for crying out loud! :evil: :evil: :evil:

i can rant more but I have a class to go to :evil:

oh and i hate how i had an exam the other day, and all of us in the class finished about 50% of the paper and the lecturer announces " OK people, 1 Minute to go" !!!!!!! :evil:

I hate the word Fink.

it is not a word.

it is an abomination of the word think.

and i hate it when people come up to me and say, "do you fink..... " No i don't FINK any thing, now thinking is another matter.

Haha I hate that too. A woman where I work says "think" instead of "thing". As in "Nothink was left". Same woman says "pacific" instead of "specific"

it's pronounced " huh? " :D :lol:

But you can say "huh?" without the "?"

What sound does a "?" make? Can you say "?" ?

Poor Living Art for never being able to say what he really wants to (assuming, of course, that he really does want to say "?")

:o

people (mainly younger people) who live on their cell phones and you cant even have a real face to face conversation with them.

and then when you try have a txt conversation and all they reply with is basic, yes, no or lol GRRRR, technology seems to be dumming down society

people (mainly younger people) who live on their cell phones and you cant even have a real face to face conversation with them.

and then when you try have a txt conversation and all they reply with is basic, yes, no or lol GRRRR, technology seems to be dumming down society

lol, have a look at this

• 2 weeks later...

another thing that really irritates me is people that crash into other peoples cars and drive off without leaving a message or details or anything.

finished work this arvo went to car and a massive dent behind the drivers door GRRRRRRRRRRRR