For things you have just always wantted to say.....

Hello. My name is Bob, and I'm a retard.

on a side note I put on my shirt today and felt a tickling on my neck. I tucked the tag in and drove into town. Then the tickling happened again so I got a friend to rip out the tag. I went up to the counter at a cafe and the girl screamed. The tickling had been a nursery web spider which had crawled out onto my shoulder. It was at least 5cm diameter. just as well we don't have common poisonous biters in our country!

Nursery Web Spider

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate people who can't talk on a cell phone without yelling. You're not using a cup phone!

I hate people who go on uni computers during busy periods and spend the whole time on facebook. Buy a laptop and stop wasting my time when I need to print ONE thing.

I hate when people are cruel to animals. I can even understand people abusing other people because they're annoying, but animals don't have our reasoning, so how can you hurt them?

I hate it when people can't use apostrophes. It's not ok to just chuck one in where you feel like it; and putting a floating apostrophe above an 's' so it could go on either side is blindingly obvious, so just stop.