December 28, 200817 yr comment_282083 What's everyone doing for new year this year? Do you have any traditions? Report
December 28, 200817 yr comment_282118 We'll proberly just have a few drinks and TRY to see in the new year if don't fall asleep by then :-? Report
December 28, 200817 yr comment_282125 Nothing. We are boring old farts now :lol: No :roll: Same Report
December 28, 200817 yr comment_282128 Sister in law is turning 40 so having a huge party with band, caterers, bar etc. BYO tents to stay. But as our youngest is only 5 mths we wont be there 4 long. i'll be sober driver as usual :roll: Report
December 28, 200817 yr comment_282129 ditto :lol: We went away weekend before Xmas and my son (those lovely teenage years) had a suprise party and drank all my grog. If we go out on New Years I suspect he will invite "some friends" over. :lol: Report
December 28, 200817 yr comment_282190 Nothing. We are boring old farts now :lol: No :roll: Ditto. A nice quiet night in sounds so much better that a drunken, late night with a hangover to deal with in the morning.....been there, done that. Oh man, I sound like my father :lol: :lol: HELP ME Report
December 28, 200817 yr comment_282197 Nothing. We are boring old farts now :lol: No :roll: us too :oops: Report
December 28, 200817 yr comment_282205 asleep by 10pm and up mowing the lawns here at Coromandel at 6am if the partys are too loud or too late :bounce: Report
December 28, 200817 yr comment_282208 Haven't we already done New Year '08?? We are at this stage, going to a little place called Te Wae Wae Bay with a couple of friends. There is nothing but a couple of huts and the sea there. No power, no cellphone coverage.. could be interesting. Report
December 28, 200817 yr comment_282215 asleep by 10pm and up mowing the lawns here at Coromandel at 6am if the partys are too loud or too late :bounce: Haha love it!! I hope you've got a weedeater too! Much less soothing than the sound of the mower. Report
December 28, 200817 yr comment_282223 Haha love it!! I hope you've got a weedeater too! Much less soothing than the sound of the mower. Best thing about it is that all people can find is full bottles of booze to throw at me so I get to restock my fridge Report
December 28, 200817 yr comment_282242 got offered a job at R&Vs - BUT can't go due to having to house-sit the house down the road got burgled on Boxing Day in broad daylight (which is really weird in our nice neighbourhood) Report
December 28, 200817 yr comment_282253 No plans on NYE and then I'm getting ditched by the wifey new years day. Report
December 29, 200817 yr Author comment_282262 Haven't we already done New Year '08?? Nope, I always thought that was funny too. One of my friends is holding a big party in khandallah so we're going to that, then we've got a hotel in town so we don't have to worry about stumbling drunkenly home. Report
December 29, 200817 yr comment_282270 :cry: I'm Working on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day and the day after. I've been on call since Boxing Day and working during the days as well. Those 3:30 am calls are the worst. :cry: :cry: Report
December 29, 200817 yr comment_282273 Blackadder Back and Forth! Tis almost traditional now. And probably also Blackadder's Xmas Carol, since we forgot at xmastime. Report
December 29, 200817 yr comment_282402 :cry: I'm Working on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day and the day after. I've been on call since Boxing Day and working during the days as well. Those 3:30 am calls are the worst. :cry: :cry: You call that work? shooting off explosives, shooting swans.... I call it a pastime. :lol: Went into work this morning to do a couple things but that is it till next monday :bounce: :bounce: Like Caryl... we are boring farts...LOL :lol: Report
December 29, 200817 yr comment_282438 I'll be at work till about 11.30pm...then get home in time to check out the forum...and then I guess midnight will suddenly be gone! At least I dont have to work till 3pm on New Years day Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.