Announcemet - Bryan Harvey

Warren

Hello Everyone,

It's my sad duty to inform everyone of the passing of Bryan Harvey, the owner of Origin Aquatics. I knew Bryan only for a few years but found him to be a sincere person who meant well. I've known his father or around 20 years and feel strongly for him and the family at this time.

There are a few members of this site who may still have issues with Bryan and/or his business. We request at this time that you allow a reasonable time to pass in respect of the family and leave them be while they come to grips with his passing.

At a time in the future an announcement will be made when and who to contact about any unfinished business.

Thanks Warren for posting this and being a support.

Bryan was a very close friend to both Daffydd and I, for at least 4 years. There was never a day that went past that we weren't chatting on the phone, we would at times be on the phone 3 times a day.. I would hear the phone ring and think gee that must be Bry :lol: Since Bry being back in Napier we tried to support Bry as much as we could, I can truely treasure the fact that he was a part of our life, even through his good times and bad times... and mine for that matter :D My son adored him, and recently he caught a heap of mysis shrimp and taught Rory how to feed them out to fish. Thanks Bry, you have created a monster, now my nets go missing more often than not :lol:

I will miss the old Bryan like crazy and I am still in major shock over his passing.

RIP sweetheart.. Shine on you crazy diamond

:cry::cry::cry:

Please convey my deepest sympathy to his family.

I met Bryan only a year ago and in recent times had endeavored to try and support him thru his difficulties.

A truely sad loss to the fish community as I have yet to come across someone who is so confident in their knowledge and have a great willingness to pass it on to others. I too have reminders of his presence as thanks to his help my dinning room has been taken over by fishy friends as I have traveled from one gold fish to some 20 tanks of assorted.

May all be well and peace be with everyone

This post saddens me greatly.

I only met Brian a few times when his store was open on the Shore. He was friendly and helpful and I'm grateful for the advice I received from him.

It's a tragedy when someone passes so young.

My condolences to his Family and Friends.

it is a very big loss, i was bryans rep and i got to see the true passion he had for fish, he did have a great gift with breeding fish and i know alot of people saw that passion and gift that not everyone has, i just hope that everyone remembers that.

for his family and close friends it truely is a loss and i hope you do celebrate his life.

you will me miss mate i would have liked to have come to say goodby to you but i cant get down there, i will be thinking of your family as this is a very hard time for them,

xxoo

I am seeing his dad this afternoon, my husband is taking care of his tank for the time being. I will pass on peoples condolences.

Many thanks to all that have posted. Bryan was such a gorgeous person, we loved him very much (still do) and he will be remembered by many I am sure.

What a sad day, to loose a life so young. Before he moved to Auckland Byran used to spend many hours in our shop talking to the fish and us. But most of all the discus we had bought off him.

Our thoughts are with his Father who also used to come into the shop and buy fish food as Byran had gone away and not left enough food, so Dad would come in and buy it.

From recent posts Bryan was struggling with life, Now you can Rest in Peace.

To Bryans Father, no father should have to bury his son. Our hearts go out to you at this tragic time.

From one parent to another our thoughts are with you.

Bruce and Julie

Deco City Pets