May 7, 200818 yr comment_233273 We got ours today too!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I can't believe it??? Report
May 7, 200818 yr Author comment_233283 Perhaps the plastic bags makes them slip through the system faster Report
May 7, 200818 yr comment_233300 got mine ! havnt had a chance to look through it yet but i will before the end of the week Report
May 7, 200818 yr comment_233302 Got ours today too, Caryl. Must not have circumnavigated the North Island before it reached us? Report
May 7, 200818 yr comment_233305 guess i will be getting mine in a couple of weeks then knowing Auckland Post :lol: Report
May 7, 200818 yr comment_233306 oh cool, this time of month again, i'd better go and check our letter box Report
May 7, 200818 yr comment_233356 Perhaps the plastic bags makes them slip through the system faster :lol: :lol: Report
May 7, 200818 yr Author comment_233382 Yeah Stella, now try telling your workmates you are a genuine cover girl :lol: Report
May 8, 200818 yr Author comment_233445 Did you not see my apology Dennis? Yours bounced back as we missed putting stamps on it so it was re-posted yesterday :oops: Report
May 8, 200818 yr comment_233518 I must say the plastic bagging was genius, I got mine on a rainy day. Report
May 8, 200818 yr comment_233582 Hi Caryl, Can you tell me please, is the AW Magazine still $22.00, I see there was a price increase in June 07, thought I had better ask how much it is now before I deposit the money into the Bank. Been ages since I've had an AW Mag, cant wait to get may hands on this edition. Thanks Lynda Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_235748 Caryl, can you please enlighten us as to what Wholesale and Industrial Supplies sell? They are in the FNZAS discount section. Report
May 19, 200818 yr Author comment_235827 One of the NZKA members works for them and organised the discount offer. Among the stuff they sell are hoses and Hansen fittings and fittings that could be useful to the aquarist. Report
May 21, 200818 yr comment_236476 Just read it (nicked(with permission) from Sam 8) ) and fish are vertibrates not invertibrates like someone said. And then they talked about the spinal column in like the same paragraph owell :lol: Report
May 21, 200818 yr comment_236490 just proves that we need you to join and write some articals for it dosnt it Report
May 22, 200818 yr comment_236536 just proves that we need you to join and write some articals for it dosnt it We've been trying to join!! We started up a new Whangarei club with the intention of affiliating to FNZAS, but it just hasn't been successful so far. I joined as a non-member/subscriber, hence the shiny new Aquarium World copies that arrive every so often (thanks Caryl). Looks like we might have to join another club in another area as three people do not a club make. Sam Report